Act 1

(Y/n) P.o.v

I am waiting in town hall because apparently you have to have a permit in order to open a store in Beach City ,but it's fine I thought to my self. I just got to Beach City yesterday and I am so excited to open up my store . So I got out my phone and started making a list of stuff I needed for the store . Then a lady with a gemstone on her forehead walked in,I didn't think much of it and resumed what is was doing. Then the receptionist told us that we can go see the Mayor.

So I walk into the elevator and the lady also walks in too .The door closes and I press the up button,the elevator starts to go up while it's playing boring elevator music. I am looking down at my phone to avoid any conversation and get some work done. Then the elevator comes to a sudden stop and I wait a second for the door to open but it doesn't. Huh it must be stuck,I say . Then at that very moment the lady asked nervously,Are we going to be stuck here for a thousand years?! I roll my eyes,of course not, I say slightly annoyed. She looks really nervous and I kinda feel bad for not being more considerate .

Time skip 10 minutes later

So the elevator door finally opens I let the lady go first and she talks to the Mayor quickly then leaves .
So I get my permit for my store and I walk out.

Time skip again later that day

I start unpacking boxes upstairs,I am gald that I got a apartment right above my store easier to get to. I open a box , I pull out a photo of Jack and Leo . I think about him and how much I miss him . I wish he could he not been driving that night,I say aloud. I tell myself that I can't control what happens in life and I have to leave it behind.

(A/n ) well that's the end of the chapter hope you enjoy 😉