Act 7

Pearl p.o.v

Y/n please be careful ,I say worried . Don't worry I'll be fine I have Amethyst ,I she says jokingly. That's makes me even more worried, I say . So Y/n ,Amethyst,Maya,and Lilian leave so me Steven and Connie decided to do a puzzle. After a hour of doing a puzzle it's complete. What should we do now,Connie asks. Oh we should play videos that I brought,Steven says . So Connie and Steven are playing video games in the basement so I go upstairs . I am about to go into the guest room then I see the door to the Y/n said we shouldn't go in. I walk over to the door and I can't help it I am really fucking curious,so I slowly open the door.

I see a babies room I only know what one looks like because of Steven. I see a photo and it's Y/n holding a baby I gently put the photo back. Then I see a newspaper on the dresser I look at the head story and it's about a guy who got in a car crash with a young kid in the car. I continue reading and I find out that Y/n was the mom of the kid and the guy was her husband. I realize I'm crying and stop reading. Then I remember telling her that she didn't know how I felt about Rose but she felt even worse loss than me. I was so terrible to her I shouldn't have been so rude. I love Y/n so much, I say aloud.

Y/n p.o.v

Me and Lilian are sitting at the bar while Maya and Amethyst are around dancing and singing the country songs . So Y/n how long have you and Pearl been dating?lilian asks.

One we aren't dating and two I don't think gems can date and even if they could would they ummm well,I say . Have sex, Maya says coming up behind me. We can date and have sex how do you think Steven was made, Amethyst says laughing. Oh yah but it's just pearl has never had sex before, I say embarrassed. Your right about that she is the only crystal Gem besides Steven that's a virgin,Amethyst says casually. Oh wow so anything  you do will empress her, Maya says jokingly. I don't want to talk about this, I say calmly. Fine now let's go get super drunk,Maya says excited

A couple hours later

So we walk into the house and Amethyst goes to the guest room and Maya and Lilian go to there rooms. I go upstairs and I hear tiny sobs coming from Leo's old room. I go into the room and I see pearl crying. I'm so sorry, she says crying. Why? It's not your fault I say calmly. She gives me a hug and cry's into my shoulder. I feel like a terrible person, she says still crying. Your not a terrible your perfect just the way you are, I say smiling . So we go into my room and she kisses me. I stop for a second.wait before we go on because I see where this is heading we need to talk about something,I say calmly. Okay, pearl says confused. Pearl have you had sex before?, I says quickly. No,pearl says blushing. Okay, I say calmly.

A/n: I am not going to write a lemon I don't really feel comfortable writing one.