Act 10

Y/n p.o.v

So Steven is doing really good at Marching band he is great at Marking time and finding his dots. Anyway so me and Pearl walk into my shop. Hey Julian how was sells today, I say . Oh good boss, he says his voice cracking a little. Okay see you tomorrow, I say then he leaves. So pearl what do you want to do? I ask. You,she says smirking. I blush a little and lock the door. Pervert, I say jokingly. Oh if I'm a pervert then why did you lock the door?,  she says. So nobody can break in and steal my money, I say. Oh,pearl says frowning. I laugh and roll my eyes. So I start making dinner for me because I know Pearl doesn't eat. Then Pearl finds a box of my old video tapes marked Wagon Wheel . What's these ?,she asks. Oh my old videos from my band I played the fiddle and piano,my sis Lilian played drums or brass guitar, our friend Mark played guitar then Jack ummm my past husband played banjo. I says. Oh how many instruments can you play?,she ask curiously. Oh let's see the fiddle,piano, trombone, Baritone, tuba, trumpet, French horn, violin, viola, chello,oboe, and bassoon,I say embarrassed. I see pearl looked amazed,wow you're amazing, she says smiling.

So after dinner me and Pearl cuddle on the couch. Y/n ,Pearl says quite . Yah ? , I say wondering what she going to say next. What's it like to have a baby?she ask. Ummm, I say. Sorry I was just wondering cause of Rose it's not that I love her even though I still kinda miss her . I was just wondering what it's like and why is it so special?, she says quite. Oh ummm well it's like you finally can provide a little life that needs your help and it's just wonderful, I say thinking about Leo. Y/n ? , she says nervously. Yes Pearl, I says. Ummm nevermind,  she says nervously. Okay , I say confused.

Pearl p.o.v (Timeskip two days later )

Me and Amethyst are watching Steven practice with the rest of the trumpets and I see Connie with a sousaphone and she looks really tired. Then the band director calls for a water break. So I go to check on Steven and Connie. Hey pearl Amethyst , Steven says smiling then taking a drink of water. You look pretty good out there Steven and same with you Connie,I say smiling. Thanks ma,ma Connie says then drinks water. Then the band director says that the water break is over. So then they start practicing again.  Okay from the top!  ,the band director yells
We should head back to the temple I am worried about Garnet she was talking to herself, I say worried. Oh no are Sapphire and Ruby arguing?, Amethyst says.

Y/n p.o.v  Timeskip to after practice

So me and Steven walk up to the temple. I'm home, Steven says happily. We walk in and I see Ruby looking mad on the couch almost lighting it on fire. Come dude just apologize or something, Amethyst says lazy . No !Ruby yells. Come on Pearl your turn again,Amethyst says walking away. We need Garnet back though,Pearl pleaded. Garnet is gone  I don't have to apologize because I didn't do anything wrong in the first place , Ruby growls . Were is sapphire? Steven asks. Outside on the cliff, Amethyst says raiding the fridge. Well Pearl I guess we have to cancel are plans tonight you seem to have your hands full, I say looking at Ruby. No it's fine I'm sure Steven and Amethyst can keep them under control until I come back, Pearl says glaring at Amethyst. Amethyst sighs and says fine.

Pearl p.o.v

So me and Y/n go back to her place. Are you sure you really want to try eating food,Y/n says. I want to try this for you,I say looking at what Y/n calls soup.
So I eat some of it and it tastes weird. well at least you tired it,she says laughing . I hate eating, I say looking at the soup.