Act 3

Pearl p.o.v

Y/n has been hanging out with us for about two weeks now and she really has become a member of the group even peridot and lapis think she's cool. I am even mentoring her with Connie. I have only one big problem I kinda have a little crush on her. So Y/n was over watching me duel with Connie.

Y/n p.o.v

Okay doing great Connie,Steven says smiling happy.i look at pearl during the duel she seems a bit distracted . Okay you can take a break Connie,pearl says. Thank you ma'm Connie says then happily walks over to Steven . Then pearl looks at me and blushes a little then looks away. Are you okay? I ask
Pearl just nods looking kinda embarrassed.okay then I should get going I have to go ,I say quickly . Where ? I thought the store was closed on Saturday and Sunday Steven says curiously. I kinda need sometime by myself to relax,I say trying to avoid the question because I don't want to tell him I'm going to the bar . Hey pearl you should hang out with Y/n just you and her.Steven says smiling and waiting for pearl's answer. Ummm sure I guess only if Y/n is okay with it,pearl replies nervously. Okay sure,I say mentally facepalming myself because I am pretty sure Pearl has never been to a bar .

So means pearl are walking out of the temple.Are you sure you want to come with me I'm going to a bar? ,I say . So?,she asked. You haven't been in a bar before have you?,I ask. Nope,pearl says. Well this is going to be interesting,I say kinda worried.Me and pearl walk into the bar and I see Larry the owner.Sup,Larry says while getting me scotch. Nothing really,I say.Larry hand me the drink and looks at pearl.Is she your girlfriend Y/n?,he says jokingly. I blush a little and I notice pearl is blushing too. No of course not ,I say quickly.okay whatever so what do you want to drink?he asked pearl.umm .... nothing,replies pearl. She doesn't like it eat or drink she thinks it's gross,I say smiling at pearl. Pearl blushes when I smile it's kinda cute . Okay,jerry says walking away.

Timeskip one hour later Pearl p.o.v

I actually had a fun time with Y/n we talked and I even had a sip of Y/n's scotch . I learned scotch taste terrible and it's a type of alcohol.I know that alcohol can do terrible things to the body but when I told her this she simply didn't care. It's getting late I should get back to the temple,I say. Oh okay I will come over tomorrow ,she says . Okay bye,I say walking the direction to the temple. So I walk inside and the first thing I see is Steven looking at me with a stary eyes.You love her don't you,he says smiling . I blush a little. Steven just go to bed ,I say flustered .

A/n note: well I hope you are enjoying this book and I will be posting next chapter soon