Act 6

Y/n P.o.V

We have been driving for a day and we are almost there but I am really tired so I ask Pearl to drive even though she legally can't . Oh well who cares about laws anyway,so Steven and Connie are talking . Who this in the photo with you Y/n? He asks. I say,Oh that's Maya my younger sister and that's Lillian my twin sister and that's umm well that's Jack and the little boy is Leo . Who's Jack? Connie asks. Inwardly I curse myself for leaving the photos out in my car. I see Steven,Connie, and Pearl waiting for a answer. Ummm, I say feeling like I'm stupid. I see pearl frown and then keep her eyes on the road.

So we stop at a gas station really quick . I can drive Pearl, I say. It's fine you can rest your a human you need rest I'm a gem I don't, she says yawning. Pearl I'm not tired though and it's my truck , I say calmly.
So we arrive to my childhood home and park the truck. Yah we made it, Steven says happily. So then Maya and Lilian walk out of the house. Y/n,Maya yells giving me a hug. It's nice to y'all again,I say hugging Maya. Oh who this? ,Lilian ask looking at Pearl . I notice Pearl looks nervous ,ummm that's Pearl and that's Steven and Steven 's dad is Greg.i say . Oh wow sis I didn't know you had a girlfriend,Maya says jokingly. I blush a little,Anyway the short green one is peridot,that's lapis,that's Garnet,the short one is Amethyst,and that's Connie. I say introducing everyone. I'm not short,Amethyst says annoyed. Yes you are,Garnet say with the same emotionless face. This makes peridot and lapis chuckle while Amethyst looks even more annoyed.
So I get everyone settled in the house and I tell them not to go into Leo's room when he was alive. I don't want them knowing.

So Steven,Connie,Amethyst,peridot,and lapis are outside .Greg ,Grandpa,and Garnet are watch wheel of fortune. Dude I think we should totally go to the big hole barrel again, Maya says smiling. Oh heck yeah,Lilian says. I don't know guys I don't think Pearl can handle that place.i say surprised. I can handle one of your ummm wait what's the big hole barrel? Pearl asks. It's a really crazy club bar,Maya says excited.Then Amethyst comes running in ,Did you say bar and club,she says excited. Yep,I say. I'm in,Amethyst says. I don't want to go but you can Y/n just be careful,pearl says worried. Don't worry I will, I say then kiss her cheek. She blushes a lot and I smile out of the corner of my eye I see Amethyst and Maya snickering and Lilian rolling her eyes at them.