Act 15

Pearl p.o.v one month later

Me and Y/n made up and were happy .
So it's four days until thanksgiving and everyone is coming to the barn for dinner that day. So Y/n who is coming from your side of the family?,I ask okay let's see Maya,Grandpa,Lilian, hope, and Joy.,Y/n says .Okay plus we add Steven, Connie, Mrs Maheswaran , Mr Maheswaran, Amethyst, Garnet, Cerulean, peridot,Lapis,and Greg.,I say. Okay plus us that's 17 , Y/n says. Hey Pearl ummm I was wondering if maybe we could pop Jaspers bubble for Thanksgiving, Steven asks. What?!,I say. But pearl I feel bad, Steven says. Steven maybe one day you can but not any time soon,I say.

Time skip to later that night

Are you sure you're okay with making pies by yourself while I'm at the store,I asks Y/n Yah I'm fine , Y/n says. So I am walking to the store then I hear crying. I follow the sound then I see a box ,so I open the box and I see a little baby girl . Then I noticed that she has a pearl on her chest. But ...but how? How did a pearl get away from Homeworld, I ask myself.

So I head back home after going to the store.Y/n ,I yell. Yes pearl what is it?, Y/n says. I found this baby it has a Gem and I don't know how to care for babies but you do, pearl Says. Pearl we can't keep her , Y/n says taking the baby. But if she is a Gem she has no mother and I didn't see a father anywhere around, I say.

Timeskip to the next day

Yes she is a Gem she's a Pearl to be exact, Garnet says holding the baby. But how did a Gem get here all ways to get here a broken and we would have known about any ships here, I say That doesn't matter all that matters now is that she is properly taken care of, Garnet says. What about her name?,Amethyst asks. How about Melody?, I say . That's a cute name, Y/n says. She wonderful, I say smiling. How about she can sleep at my house,Y/n says.

Y/n p.o.v Timeskip to Thanksgiving dinner

So everyone is at the barn Joy and Hope are playing tag ,Steven,Connie ,and peridot are setting up the table, Connie's parents and Grandpa and Cerulean are watching Tv while everyone else is cooking besides pearl.Wow I can't believe you're going to raise another kid,Lilian says.Yep ,I say. Then Steven walks over we're is Pearl ,he asks. Oh she should be on her way she is with Melody, I say.