Act 2

One week later pearl (p.o.v)

I walk out of my room in the temple and I see Steven up early watching crying breakfast friends. Steven, Why do you like that show so much?,I ask. It teaches you friendship lessons and how to be emotional,he says smiling the way Rose used to. Thinking about it made me kinda well what humans called depressed but I try to find it so I don't make Steven feel bad.Then Amethyst walks out of her room and goes straight for the fridge. I don't how you are able to eat it's gross,I say. Amethyst shrugs stuffing a whole pizza in her mouth. Steven laughs at Amethyst while I look gross out. Then Steven says,I am going to the Beach. Okay be careful,I say .

Y/n p.o.v

I am behind the counter drinking coffee and reading the newspaper cause nobody came in until a little boy with brown hair. Cool,he says amazed What do you sell here ? he asks me pretty much anything you can think of ,I say calmly.I take a sip of my coffee. Wow,say says excited . Any thing you're looking for?i ask. Nope not really anyway my name is Steven,he says . I'm Y/n,I say calmly. Then Steven goes on about how he saves the world with a group called the crystal Gems and how he's magic . Then I realize it's my lunch break. Well I have to go for my lunch,I say to Steven. Wait can I buy this sword for my friend pearl,Steven said giving puppy eyes. Okay sure,I say calmly. Then after he bought the sword he invited me over to lunch I agree since at least it's better than eating alone I guess. I follow him to his house which is a gaint lady statue attach to a Beach house. Then we walk inside .

Garnet ,Amethyst,Pearl,Steven yelled,I'm back . Then a tall lady ,a very short lady and the lady from the elevator appears from a circle thingy . I know you the lady says to me,your the human that I got suck in earth human thing. You mean the elevator,I say trying not to laugh. So I talk to them and I learn the tall one is Garnet the short one is amethyst and the one I got suck in a elevator with is Pearl. Here pearl I got you a gift,Steven says while handing pearl the sword. Thank you Steven,she says while giving Steven a hug. I got it at Y/n's store ,Steven says .
Oh do you know how to sword fight?,she asked me curiously.Yah my Grandfather taught me how,I say kinda embarrassed.

Time skip

So after lunch I head back to the store until I close for the night then I go upstairs and continue unpacking.Then after I finish a little bit of packing I head to the bar in town. I order some scotch and think about what happened today. Then my mind somehow wonders to thinking about pearl.