Act 16

Pearl p.o.v  Five months later

So much has happened in the past five months me and Y/n got married, jasper is now cured from corruption and is a part of the crystal Gems, and Melody can talk and walk.  Come here little Melody,Amethyst Says holding out her hands. Then Steven and Connie running inside. There is a gaint hand ship, Steven says panting. What! ?,me, Garnet,and Amethyst say at the same time. We should get everyone to evacuate, Garnet Says.
So everyone was evacuating and I gave Melody to Y/n to keep safe.

So the ship lands on the beach and me, Garnet, Amethyst,Steven,lapis,peridot,Cerulean,and jasper get out our weapons. Connie gets out Roses sword and fuses with Steven to make Steveonnie . Then you see Aquamarine and a Gem named sodalite which where commonly used for picking up broken Gems and shattering them.  Well well Aquamarine are these the Gems that the diamonds want shattered., Sodalite Says frowning. Yep , Aquamarine Says. Umm a over cooked runt that should be easy ummm a fusion between a Ruby and  a sapphire that should also be easy .Then ummm a peridot that's funny easy as pie ohhh a lapis lazuli that one might be harder same with the Jasper but nothing I can't handle. Then a defective pearl you nothing but a toy ! , She Says.  I get annoyed when I hear this. She laughs at us then looks at Cerulean. Oh Cerulean you're a traitor but you have already been punished enough so I'm not going to shatter like I did with that stupid amethyst those thousands of years ago, she says laughing. You monster,Steven yells. Be quite Rose Quartz, Aquamarine Says. That's Rose Quartz?!, Sodalite says.  I'm Rose Quartz 's son I am Steven Quartz Universe,Steven says proudly with his shield up. You stupid idiots , Sodalite Says . Then i don't remember what happens after that because we black out.

When I wake up I'm in a cell and I'm freed by Steven. Thanks Steven but where is Cerulean, I ask. I don't know , Steven says. So then we run to the front of the ship. Sodalite it's time to give it up , Steven says running in. Yah, Connie adds. Guhhh were is sapphire!?, Ruby yells. Oh you mean this, Sodalite Says holding a bubble of Blue shards. No, Ruby whispers. Why you monsters , I yell bringing out my spear . Thanks for the compliment, Aquamarine says. Then I notice Cerulean in the corner shaking in fear. So then Amethyst attacks Aquamarine and poof her and bubbles her but Sodalite comes in a tries to attack Amethyst but the Cerulean comes in and takes the attack. She is poof to just her Gem then Sodalite steps on her Gem and it cracks. Then without thinking I throw my spear and Sodalite poofs .

Y/n p.o.v Timeskip to back on the ground

Are you okay pearl?, I ask her. Yah but we lost Sapphire and Cerulean, she says sadly. I notice Ruby is standing there shaking in fear. Will Ruby be okay without being Garnet, I say . I don't know she was Garnet for so long,pearl says frowning. Then I hear Amethyst yell, It should be me in that bubble instead of her. She starts crying and Steven hugs he even though he is also upset. I love you, I say to pearl.
I love you too, Pearl says. Do you remember how we met, I say. Yep it was on a elevator, Pearl says. I thank that elevator because if we didn't get suck I wouldn't know you, I say.

A/n:  please tell me if it was a bad story 😉