Act 9

Y/n p.o.v  four weeks later

So finally it's summer and I have been dating Pearl for four weeks now . I walk into the temple and Steven is begging Pearl for something. Please Pearl please!!!,Steven says. No it's too dangerous and you are to busy, Pearl says sternly. What is it?, I ask . I want to do Marching band and go to Rimsworth high next year but pearl says no, Steven says. Oh I am actually going to be a assistant for the brass section at Rimsworth for marching season, I say excited. Please Pearl please!!!!,Steven says . Fine but you have to listen to Y/n, she says sternly. Yah I get to play the trumpet and also Connie is in the band she is a tuba player, Steven says excited.

Later that day

I'm nervous will Steven be okay ! I don't know anything about marching band !, pearl says panicking . It's fine marching band is a sport and sports are safe only if you're careful and Steven will be I will make sure of it, say calmly. I don't want Steven to go to high school because he's my baby and I can't stand the fact that he's growing up, she says almost crying. Awww it's okay ,I say laughing a little. I give Pearl a hug and kiss her.

Pearl p.o.v Time skip a week later

Okay Steven remember be careful and listen to Y/n , I say giving Steven a hug. He'll be fine P, Amethyst says calmly. It's just marching band practice school doesn't start for another four weeks, Steven says smiling. I then Y/n walks in and Steven gets his stuff ready. He'll be fine pearl ,she says then kisses me on the cheek. Okay, I says feeling calmer then I did earlier. So practices are Monday, Tuesday , Wednesday, and Saturday from 12:oo am to 6:00 pm ,Y/n says. So Steven and Y/n leave and I go into my room and start organizing my swords.