Act 11

Pearl p.o.v  Three weeks later

Steven started school last week and he really enjoys it . Garnet finally is back together because Ruby decided to apologize. Hey Pearl ,Steven says interrupting my thoughts. Yes Steven, I says. Your coming to are first show this Friday right?,Steven asks excitedly. Of course I wouldn't miss it for the world, I say smiling at Steven. Oh I should get going I see Ms. Maheswaran's car , Steven says. Oh did you pack your lunch because I can do it for you, I say smiling. No I already did anyway see you later Pearl, Steven says running outside. I watch as Steven says bye to lion for the day then get into the car.
Yeh P why are you crying? Amethyst says giggling. Oh Am I crying ? , I say . Yes, Garnet says .

Steven p.o.v
So me and Connie are walking to the temple. Zoey almost hit Matthew with her flag today, Connie says laughing. Oh my gosh Poor Matthew always getting hit with flags, I say jokingly. Then I trip on something in the sand. Owch, I say. Are you okay?, Connie asks. Yah I just tripped on something, I say dusting the sand off of the chest. Cool it looks like a pirate chest, Connie says. Then I notice the Rose ingaved in the chest . I think this was my moms, I say . Really?!, Connie says surprised. Yah but let's go find pearl and ask her , I say .  So we head back to the temple. I run in quickly holding the chest. Pearl what's this , I say pointing to the chest. It was your mother's but Steven whatever you do don't,she say before getting interrupted by me opening it. Steven,she yells. I look inside and it's just a Gem then it starts glowing. Pearl, Garnet and Amethyst pull out there weapons and Connie gets out a sword. Then the Gem reforms to a Fox like animal.

Pearl p.o.v

Cerulean, I say staring at the Gem. Then she starts shaking nervously. Don't come any closer I ummm Oh just shatter me already. Cerulean?, Garnet say surprised. Cerulean looks at Garnet Yah it's me, she says nervously. I thought you were shattered , Garnet Says. No , she says quietly . You have been in your Gem for thousands of years, Garnet say putting away she weapon. She tried to attack Rose remember, I say . Yah I know what I did just shatter me nobody really cares, She says . Wait ,Steven says walking over to her . Hi I'm Steven , he says smiling. Oh ,she says then she looks around. Were is Rose I don't want to hurt her I would prefer if she was the one to shatter me instead of a defective pearl, she says calmly. She's not with us anymore, I say annoyed because of her comment. What do you mean,she ask confused. Then Steven explains about what Rose did so he could be born. Oh that sounds like something Rose would do,she says . You never knew Rose like I did, I say annoyed. Pearl I never loved Rose like you did but I knew her for a long long time, she says quietly .