Part 12

Pearl p.o.v
Please Pearl don't poof her,Steven says. Why shouldn't I she hard to deal with and she is partly corrupted, I say annoyed. But I can help please,Steven says. Then Y/n walks in the house Hey Steven and pearl ,she says calmly. Then should looks at Cerulean. Oh ummm who this? She ask. Oh that's Cerulean she's Steven's problem,I say. Okay I guess Steven shattering me wouldn't be that bad, Cerulean says frowning. I'm not going to shatter you,Steven says. Oh then find someone who will, she says yawning. Why you in such a hurry to die ? Y/n says. That's my business not yours , Cerulean says frowning. Cerulean please I have been begging for two hours what's your story why do you hate my mom and Pearl Steven yells. Then Cerulean stands up slowly and growls at Steven.  Your mother is the reason I lost my title, Your Mother is the reason I look like this,Your Mother is the reason I lost .....snow ,she says angry. What do you mean? ,Steven asks. Then Cerulean starts laughing and crying. Oh you really aren't Rose are you?, she say crying . No I'm not I'm Steven, Steven says smiling. Cerulean looks at the painting of Rose on the wall. I never thought I would say this but I kinda miss her, Cerulean says. I do too, I say smiling at the painting. I wish I could have met her, Y/n says. Me too, Steven says frowning.

Cerulean p.o.v
Fine I'll tell you everything, I say . Really?!, Steven says surprised. Yah it all started with the Gem war, I say.

Flashback
My diamond you called? , I said Yes Cerulean section 4 you will take some troops to earth the rebellion is getting out of hand and Pink is doing nothing about it,White Diamond said annoyed . Yes my diamond, I said saluting.

End flashback

Then Amethyst walks over she kinda looks like snow but doesn't act like it. Is it story time, she asks. Yep Cerulean is telling us her stories, Steven says. So me and troop got sent to earth, I say

Flashback

Okay troops we should start heading to the battle site , I yelled. I notice a Aggot yelling at a really small Amethyst. Yeah don't yell at her , I said. Why shouldn't I?,the Aggot . Because I have more power than you and I have more connections to the diamonds,I said Fine , the Aggot said.

End flashback
So we went to the battle and the only ones that was left was me and that small Amethyst I gave her a nickname Snow and we became friends and we tried to survive on earth then one day, I say

Flashback
What's that noise ?,Snow fearfully. I summoned my weapon . Then a Gem with Pink curly hair walks over and looks at snow. Why hello tiny Amethyst I'm Rose,the Gem said smiling. Then I rush in front of the Gem. Don't come any closer to her, I growled . Snow hug me scared of the Rose Quartz right in front of us. I'm not going to hurt you guys I was just wondering what your doing out here?, she said calmly. Trying to survive,Snow said. Oh how about you join the crystal Gems we will take care of you guys and help you guys, Rose said smiling. Ummm okay, I said unsure.

End flashback

So you were a crystal Gem? Steven asks. Yep anyway to continue I fought for the crystal Gem until I was captured by white diamond she turned my into this weird form I am in now and she shattered Snow, I say sadly. I'm sorry Cerulean,Y/n says.