Act 4

Two weeks later from the last chapter
Y/n P.o.v

I had been working in my shop when I was told Steven was in the hospital but he's fine he just broke his arm on a mission.This made Pearl freak out and feel bad so apparently she has hardly come out of her room. So I was on my way to the Big dounut ,then I see Steven and lion . Steven how are you doing?,I ask while smiling. Great,he says smiling happily while petting lion.So how is pearl,I say casualy. Ummm she hasn't came out of her room, Steven says sounding kinda sad. What's the matter Steven?,I ask. I feel like it's my fault,Steven says.It's not your fault it's the rocks fault cause it tripped you ,I say jokingly. Steven smiles and laughs,Thanks Y/n he says while hugging you. Hey maybe I can go talk to Pearl and make her feel better?,I say. Yah let's go,Steven says running to the temple.

Pearl P.o.v

I hate seeing Steven hurt so I decided just to lock myself in here to think . I think about Rose .....oh Rose why?!,I say aloud . I love Steven in all but I wish Rose was here then maybe I wouldn't be so lonely and lost. I realize I am crying but I don't really care. I make shapes of me and Rose using the water.

(Play song now)

Timeskip to after song because I don't want to write the lyrics

I finished the last note of the song and I notice Y/n is watching me. You sing really nice,she says. Thanks I mumble.So how are you?,she says nervously. I don't answer her question. She says,Pearl listen I can tell something is wrong and I know h.. . You don't have a clue how I feel you haven't lost the love of your life!,I interrupt. Then I see Y/n frown of the first time. Okay,she says calmly and walks away.

Y/n P.O.V

I walk out of pearl 's room and Amethyst asks,How did it go? I'm going to the bar that's all I am going to say ,I say calmly. I can tell Amethyst and Steven look a bit confused and Garnet nods. I walk to the bar ,I'm not mad at Pearl it's just she doesn't get that it really hurts. She didn't really know about what happened to Leo and jack so its kinda my fault. I order my usual and I sit there thinking about pearl . She probably hates me or doesn't want to be friends anymore and to be totally honest with myself I kinda wanted us to be more than friends.

Timeskip the next week

I am drinking coffee then Steven,Connie ,and his dad walk in the store. Hey Steven ,Connie and Mr.U how's it going?,I say . I'm fine Steven says . I like drawing on Steven cast looks at this,Connie says showing me a picture of lion she drew on the cast. Then Greg said, you kids go look around a bit okay. Okay,Steven and Connie says as they happily look around the store. Listen Y/n I know about the argument that you had with Pearl and I think she feels bad about what she said,Greg says. I don't really want to talk about Pearl okay,I say calmly. You have to talk to her sometime,he says. Okay but now isn't that time,I say a bit annoyed.