Act 14

Pearl p.o.v One week later

It's been one week since I have told Y/n what I wanted to do about the baby stuff and her Sister Lilian has came to visit. It's good to see you again Lil , Amethyst says. Same with you Ame ,Lilian says. How's Maya?, Amethyst asks. Good I visit less during the fall and winter times because that's when I have to deal with my kids Hope and Joy ,Lilian says. Where do the kids go to in spring and summer,Amethyst asks. Oh their father watches them he is a dead beat son of a gun, Lilian says annoyed. Hey we should go out to eat at a restaurant, Steven says excited. Sure,Y/n says. I'm in ,Amethyst says. Okay,Garnet Says shrugging. Okay I will eat a little,I say. I'm not going my joints and my hip hurts too much, Cerulean says. Actually I'll stay here with Cerulean, I say . Okay see you later,Steven says. So after they leave I sit on the couch. I hear Cerulean sigh and get up and walk slowly. Cerulean ?, I ask What?, she says quietly. I'm sorry about the past, I say. It's not your fault, It's not Rose's fault ,it's my fault.I lost everything that I care about because I couldn't protect it, she says quietly. You still have people that care about you, I say.

Y/n p.o.v a hour later

So Garnet took Steven home so me,Lilian, and Amethyst went to bar outside of beach City. So P actually wants to have a baby, Amethyst say surprised. Yah I don't want to go down that road again, I say nervously. Kids, Amethyst says. No death I don't want pearl to leave,I say. Here I just drink my problems away, Amethyst says drinking a bottle of beer.

Pearl p.o.v Timeskip then next day

I knock on Y/n's door really annoyed at her and Amethyst. Then Y/n opens the door yawning.hey Pearl, she says. Don't hey Pearl me!, I yell. Ummm sorry,she says. I called you 15 times to make sure you were alright . I think you need to see someone about your problem, I say annoyed. I don't have a problem, Y/n says waking up Amethyst. Awww the fun police is here,Amethyst says waking up. I'm not the fun police, I say angry. You kinda are , Y/n says calmly. That's it I'm done and don't come back to the temple cause I don't care what happens to the both of you, I yell and slam the door.

Amethyst p.o.v

Well fuck you too pearl, I say annoyed. Calm down Amethyst it's fine she'll be fine in a day or two, Y/n says shrugging. Can I have something to help with my hangover, I say . My head feels really really bad.