Act 8

Pearl P.o.v The next morning

Y/n was making breakfast for everyone and I was watching her. So ummm last night, she says nervously. Oh yah it's was amazing, I says flustered. After a couple seconds of silence Steven and Connie come running down stairs. I smell yummy pancakes, Steven yells. Yep my families recipe , Y/n says. They smell good, Connie says. Then Garnet ,Greg , peri, and lapis sit at the dining room table. So lapis and peri where did you guys go to yesterday?,Y/n says. We went to a rodeo , Peridot say excited. Yeeha, lapis says emotionless. So what about you Garnet , I ask . I watched wheel of fortune, she say calmly. Yah but she kept on spoiling who won ,Greg says slightly annoyed. I used my future vision, she says adjusting her shades. Then Lilian,amethyst and Maya come into the dining room. Uhhhh my head , Amethyst says while putting her hand on her head. This is a hangover Amethyst it's cause from drinking to much, Y/n says calmly. But why don't you have one you drank as much as the rest of us , Amethyst Says confused. Hey Steven ,Connie why don't you go feed the chickens Y/n says nervously . Sure, Steven says and the both walk out .

Y/n p.o.v

So Amethyst I'm well kinda gotten immune to alcohol over the years and I don't get hangovers unless I have drank a lot I mean like a lot, I say trying to be clear. Wait so you're a alcoholic, Amethyst says. This makes pearl look really worried. Umm let's change the topic, I say quickly. Okay can you get me something to help us with are headaches, Maya says kinda annoyed. Yah I agree, Lilian says before running in the bathroom to puke . Knew it,Garnet says adjusting her shades

Two days later

Everyone was busy Garnet was watching Steven ,Connie , lapis,and peridot riding horses . Maya, Lilian,and Amethyst were at a concert and grandpa and Greg went to bingo. So that left me and pearl . So what do you want to do , I ask . Well we could watch a movie, she says. Let's watch planet life it's a two hour documentary, I says smiling. Okay, pearl shrugs.

So the documentary ended and I notice Pearl is asleep and her Gem is playing clips from the Gem war . I never really asked about the Gem because I thought it would make her feel uncomfortable. I watch the image and it Pearl and Rose talking to a fox looking Gem. You are nothing but a killer Rose or should I say pink Diamond,the Gem growled. Listen Cerulean I don't want to hurt anyone,Rose said calmly. Yah right you hurt me and snowy your a traitor and a liar , Cerulean snarled. Please Cerulean let's be calm, Rose said calmly. Calm why you little,Cerulean said then tired to attack Rose.Then Pearl stabbed Cerulean and Rose looked shocked. Cerulean started crying and disappeared only leaving her Gem.Then I notice Pearl is crying and sobbing. Pearl wake up ,I say shaking her. Then the clips ends as she wakes up. Are you okay,I say worried. She nods shyly, ummm sorry I fell asleep,she says embarrassed. I laugh a little, it's cute how you like to cuddle with me, I say smiling.