16: Moving out

Skye

"I..I..want.." Melissa kept mumbling something in her sleep, moving every now and then, causing me to wake up. "What do you want?" I lazily opened my eyes as I turn the lamp on.

"You...you..Carroll.. I want.." My half opened eyes, fully opened in surprise. She wants what?! Am I hearing things or did she really say she wants Carroll?

"You want what?" I asked again hoping to get the answer I wanted. "Carroll.. Mm.. Yes.." Oh my god. What now? Why is she moaning? Could she possibly be having a.. wet dream.. about Carroll?!

"Carroll! No!" Melissa yelled as she sat up straight. "Carroll.. Carroll.." She repeated, looking around the room. "Melissa, are you alright?" She flinched at my voice. I reach for my phone and looked at the time, which read 8:09am. "What happened?" She grabbed my phone and dialed someone.

"Hello Emma? Is Carroll with you?" What the fuck has she dreamt about for her to even call Emma this early?

"What has gotten into you Mels? Why call Emma this early?" I asked but all I received was a glare and a shush from her. I just decided to listen to whatever she's going to say, then later, she will explain.

"Oh.. Is she okay? Okay.. I see.. I see.. Sorry to have bothered you this early.. I was just.. A little paranoid, I guess.. Yeah, okay thank you, see ya soon!" Melissa breathed a sigh of relief after she ended the phone call.

Time for the interrogation.

"Okay, what the hell was that about, Melissa? Why wake up so early grumbling, Carroll.. I want.. I want.. Carroll.. Then calling Emma to check up on Carroll then glaring at me while I keep questioning you?" I almost ran out of breathe by just interrogating her like that. Her glare never left my face as I was asking her those questions.

"Okay Skye, one question at a time you greedy bitch.." She sneered while giving me back my phone. "Thank you, and if I'm a greedy bitch.. You are a dirty bitch.." I said with a teasing tone causing the white blonde's cheek to flush red.

"Haha.. You dirty bitch.." I teased once more while poking her sides. "I'm not.." She said in a lower voice, almost a whisper. "Yes you are! I haven't seen you blush in almost.. A century!" Her eyes glared daggers as she pushed me away from her. "Was Carroll that good in your dream?" I kept teasing and poking her sides. "Oh come on Skye! I wasn't having that kind of dream about Carroll!"

"Then tell me what is it." I demanded. She sighed and nodded. "I was having a bad dream about her..." My brows furrowed in confusion. She was having a bad dream, then why moan in her sleep?

"A bad dream you say?" She nodded slowly as she fidgeted. "Then why moan?" Her brows furrowed at me. "I did?" She asked like she never had an idea that she was doing it. "Yep. You did! Indeed! You were moaning Carroll's name.. Like.. Carroll..mm..yes.." I repeated for her. I received a slap on my shoulder.

"I wasn't! Okay, let me explain.." I nodded slowly and leaned closer to her.

"So in my dream.. I was walking somewhere, I don't really know where but.. It was like a white empty room.." I nodded motioning for her to go on.

"Then the place suddenly changed.. I was on the road.. It was afternoon I think.. because the sun was still shining..

At the side of the road, I saw a figure.. A thin figure.. I was far so I really couldn't see clearly who it was.. Until I approached it and knew that it was a girl, Carroll to be exact.. She was smiling.." Melissa's face suddenly became dreamy. It's strange, she's never done this before.. Was she daydreaming?

"Then her smile soon turned into a grimace.. I didn't know why but when I looked to where she was looking, I saw a little girl running towards her, from the other side of the road..