17: Whipped

countrygirl15768, this chapter is for you and for those who are still reading this.. Enjoy! 😊

===

Melissa

My first day living with my dads turned into a drama with me crying and all. Skye called every hour just to check on me, if I really was doing well and eventually we talked until the both of us fell asleep with phones on our sides. I know that it is not good for our health, but it can't be helped.

"You know baby girl, you never made that call so.. I decided to buy you a phone.." I looked at Michael, shock evident on my face. "Y-you.. You didn't have to do this dad you know?" I took the phone from him and removed it from the box. "It's great! Oh my god dad, thank you!" I hugged him as he pat my back. "I'm glad that you like it kiddo!" He said still hugging me.

"I told you she will like it!" Hector commented making me look at him. "It was my idea baby girl!" I pulled away from dad and ran to Hector. "Thank you!" He smiled, looking down at me. "Didn't know that having a child was more fun than I thought!" The two of them chuckled together with me.

"We love you baby girl," both of them said in unison, pulling me into a group hug. "Love you too, paps and dad.." I replied, hugging them back. They keep calling me baby girl but I don't mind. It is better than to be called a useless bitch, right? I actually love the attention and care that they're giving me. It makes me forget about my past, and I'm happy about it. They are helping me heal my wounds with their love.

"We should get going, you'll be late!" Dad, Michael, grabbed the keys and made his way to the car. "Your dad's always in a hurry, look at the time.. Oh dear.." Paps, Hector, said while running his hands through his orange hair. I shook my head, amused by these two. I'm glad that they'll be my parents starting from now on.

××××

"See ya later baby girl!" Dad said throwing me a flying kiss together with Hector. "Have a good day, daughter!" Hector yelled then they drove away. "I love them," I mumbled with my eyes closed as I shook my head while smiling.

My head shot up when I felt like someone's eyes were on me. I looked around but there was no one. "Huh?" A redhead was glaring and making her way towards me. "Melissa!!" The redhead shouted as she ran causing me to take small steps back. "Skye?"

"It's Skye you fucking idiot!" I felt myself getting lifted from the ground and feeling dizzy as Skye turned us around. "You're strong Skye, indeed." She stopped lifting me and put me down. She crossed her arms and gave me an irritated look as she folded her arms.

"You sound like you didn't miss me, you bitch!" She was about to hit me but the warning bell rang. "Oops, maybe later," I say, quickly looking at her before I disappear and left her behind. I heard her calling and running after me but I didn't stop running until I see a bouquet of roses in front of Carroll's locker.

I looked around, searching for people but, thankfully, there was none. The warning bell helped on repelling the students. I picked the roses laying on the ground and looked at the piece of paper slipped in it.

"What is it?" Skye panted as she held on my arm for support. I read it aloud for her. Not too loud for everyone to hear.

"Dear Carroll, I really am sorry for the problems I've caused. So please do, accept this bouquet of rose.
I

've learned my lessons from those painful days, but now I'm back..

And is willing to win your heart back and put it in the right place together with mine. Love, Winchester."  I huffed after I read this nonsense shit. "Utter bullshit!" I said and then searched for a trashcan. I threw the poor roses on the nearest trashcan.