𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨

WARNING: MILD SMUT(??) Also some fluff.

Joker sat in the dim lighting of his office, scribbling up some new plans to destroy Batman. Another mentally foiled plan was crumpled up and thrown in the darkest corner of his office, and into the wire basket along with the others.

"Dammit!"

Joker tossed his head into his hands, his already disheveled hair falling on his fingers, and began to mumble angrily.

Harley, in her enthusiastic mood as always, knocked sweetly at his door and pressed her ear against it when it wasn't answered. Hearing him mumble, she pressed her lips into the small opening and tried to comfort him.

"Aw J, you should take a break, you've been workin hard enough. C'mon you need a cuddle."

Joker lifted his head and squinted, a large sigh emitting from his mouth. After a second of thinking it over, he invited her inside, hoping she would be able to make him feel better.

"Oh puddin, you've been workin so hard!"

Harley rushed to him, cradling his head and kissing the very top of his hair. She cooed softly into his ear while peppering his face with kisses, and without notice Joker pulled her onto his lap.

"Oh pooh, you're so good to me."

He smiled up at her, his other smiles were maniacal, but this smile was different, it was- soft. Caring, loving even.

"-Like no woman has ever been before."

His words were sincere, and his eyes were kind. His entire psychopathic, mass-murdering clown demeanor had left him completely. Now, he was Jack, but of course, he wouldn't tell her. Even now Harley was cradling his face still and made mental note of how gorgeous his eyes were when he was peaceful.

"But, I wanna make it up to you."

In a split second his face went from a soft smile to a wicked smirk. She was confused. What could he be thinking of?
His hands wrapped themselves around her waist, his nose dug softly into the curves of her
neck. Harley had no clue of what he was doing but she surely wasn't going to fight back.

Joker sprinkled her neck with kisses, each kiss getting rougher as he gave it. First a soft kiss under her cheekbone and more soft kisses down to the middle of her neck, sucking softly. The further he went the more tempted we was to bite and before long he gave into temptation. Her entire bottom portion of her neck was covered in dark purple marks, those of which Joker were very proud.

Harley was in absolute heaven, all she could think about was him having claimed her, his marks all over her neck and now her collarbone, and their situation wasn't escalating any more slowly.

Suddenly Harley's light pink Hello Kitty pajamas were the most seductive clothing pieces in the world, and Joker was in awe of her. He pulled her legs to wrap around him and began to massage her thighs.

"Baaaaaby"

He teased, purring and growling into her ear.

"Your so... Delicious."

Joker nibbled on her earlobe, already reminiscing about the taste of her soft neck. His thumbs drawing small circles on the covered flesh of her thighs, deciding he'd make a proposition she couldn't ignore.

"How about we take this somewhere more private huh?"

Harley's ocean blues met his pasture greens and she recognized the look of passion in his eyes. She could tell exactly what he wanted to do with her, but he knew as well as she did, she wanted it too.

Joker lifted her up, still straddled around his hips, and gripped her playfully rough. Harley jumped slightly, his hands making themselves accustomed to her roundness had caught her by surprise just a little.

As he carried her upstairs he continued to growl into her ear, and spoke much more obscene then the last time. Her giggles made her body shake and that only made him more eager. Nothing turned him on more than laughter.

He licked his lips as they entered the doorway of his room. Joker kicked the door closed and his smirk grew even bigger, tossing her onto the bed and him trapping her underneath him he spoke.

"What shall we do first?"

His voice was sing-song and his hands were wandering to and fro, and a low growl building up in his throat.

Harley didn't answer, she insisted on letting him choose. She was entirely his, willing to give herself to him any time he desired and he was going to take her up on her offer.

"Let's start with these lovely legs of yours."

With a soft giggle, the Maiden of Mischief tried to wrap her legs around his torso, but a sly 'Ah ah ah..' and a finger wave from her lover indicated different. He reached to play with the elastic of her pants, pulling them and letting them slap softly against her body, and when she least expected it he pulled them clean off.

"Gotta keep your guard up pumpkin, or else I'll have you naked before you can yell out my name."

She honestly didn't mind, but he was so smooth with his movements she didn't notice her missing clothing until he had already begun to kiss up her legs. Being the smooth seductionist he was, he kissed passionately up her legs, humming sweet nothings as he did it.

The very moment his lips touched her bare skin, she was jelly to the touch. His advances continued as he kissed her inner thigh, shivering with anticipation. His hands reached up and under her tank top, his tugging at her bra driving the both of them wild. She wiggled out her tank top quickly and his fingers locked to the hooks of her bra, lifting his head from her thighs to her stomach as he unhooked them.

Tossing her lace bra almost violently to the wall, he fondled her gracefully, her nipples hardening to his touch almost immediately. His lips moved once more from her stomach to her breast, sucking softly as his tongue made play, his hands pulling desperately at her lace undies.

"Ba-baby?"

"Mmm- yea Harls?"

"T-take me."

"Deal..."

To be continued...