𝙤𝙣

WARNING: VERY MUCH SMUT

T-take me.”

Deal...

Joker continued to play with the elastic on her lace bottoms, forcing himself to wait for pleasure but somehow was eager to hear her scream, and he knew just how to do it.

He felt her soaked lace and snickered.

Well aren't you an eager girl...

His signature smirk crept onto his face and he rubbed softly at the soaked spot, a hum of pleasure pouring from her slightly parted lips. He rubbed faster and faster, beginning to make her squirm. Right before she surrendered herself to the pleasure and opened her mouth to moan, he stopped. Cold in his tracks, he stopped to look at the already forming bulge in his suit pants.

Resuming his play after soft pleas from Harley, he pulled off her soaked lace and looked to her throbbing entrance. With a bitten lip he spread her legs and thrust a pair of fingers into her without warning. A moan choked in her throat, only a whimper escaping her, and a large rush of heat coming over her as she yelled for him to go faster.

Not even a few minutes in he was pumping his fingers at the speed of light and her mouth was locked in a silent moan. Her toes curled as he moved at a constant pleasuring speed, her legs occasionally kicking themselves up at her inability to control her body anymore. Her back curved itself upwards and her hands were balled into fists, digging into the skin of her hands. Joker's hands were covered in fluids, and he was more than happy, his rock hard member now outrageously noticeable in his pants. He groaned out at just the sound of her...

“J- I think I... I'm gonna, ooh- cum!”

Again, his bad side getting hold of him, he forced himself to pull his fingers out of her. Her body was shaking with overflowing anticipation and she could barely breathe when she begged for him a second time.

He made her watch as he lifted his fingers to mouth and licked her fluids off.

Mmmm..

She begged him again not to leave her hanging, her voice quivering, but he ignored and instead bit her erected nipple. Moving down, he licked her stomach and back to her throbbing entrance he took a long entrancing lick.

“You want it, princess?”

“Pl-PLEASE JAY, PLEASE!”

“You gotta earn it then.”

He whispered into her ear a key question, one that would send him over the edge enough to tear into her all the more lovingly.

“Harley? Who's your daddy?”

“You're my daddy, J.”

Sliding his belt out of its loops he repeated again, louder this time.

“Who's your daddy?”

“You're my DADDY

Dropping his pants and unleashing his own throbbing member, he asked her again, gripping her neck this time.

“Be a good girl and tell me, WHO'S YOUR DADDY?

YOU, YOU'RE MY DADDY!”

“...Good girl.”

Before starting he stroked his lengthy self and asked one more question.

Where do you want it, princess?”

Without hesitation, Harley answered.

“My mouth, I want every drop.”

He adored how fantastically freaky she was, to think he thought she would be much shyer.
Gripping her neck even harder he thrust himself into her, a loud growl forcing itself from his throat and from her a loud batch of groans and moans and ‘oh yea’s poured from her.

Her body was shaking and so was his bed, it seemed as though the entire thing was rocking back and forth from Joker's force. Joker wasn't even halfway when he could barely stand it anymore, he let go of her throat and instead grabbed her hips forcing her even faster onto him. Her hand unclenched and groped desperately for the sheets, eventually pulling them off the corners.

Her screams got louder as they progressively rammed into each other, and he gripped her legs harder as he drew himself over the edge. She was the first to yell out.

“I-I-I'm gonna, ah- cum, oooh daddy don't stop! ”

He forced his hips to the speed of light, wanting to make her as pleased as he possibly could. Her body shook again, in every angle she was reaching her climax, and finally when he made his final stroke, her mouth locked in a loud wanting scream, his name ringing through the halls of the hideout and her body twitched as she squirted onto him, who was still persistent in his strokes, which were all the more pleasingly torturous.

He watched her squirm and squeal as her climax overcame her, her body bouncing in all directions as he continued to pound away with a continuous force. Suddenly he began to twitch and knew he was close.

Open wide princess..

Harley obeyed his orders as he released himself into her mouth and she obediently lifted to him and sucked away at his still solid member. He had his share of pleasure as she moved her tongue continuously around, licking him perfectly clean.

Joker collapsed himself onto the bed next to her, pulling her close to him and then the covers over them both. He again whispered sweet nothings to her as he kissed her body like before, holding her head close to his warm chest.

Harley overheard the rhythm of his rapidly beating heart and leaned her head against it, sighing a soft already reminiscent sigh. Her eyes fluttered closed as he continued to wrap himself around her protectively, whispering over and over again to himself how he would never let her go.

He too, fluttered his eyes shut when he saw how she had already been sound asleep and decided he would join her, tonight was a night neither of them would forget.

Their love was consummated, he was happy, she was happy.

The only problem was, they weren't the only two people in the world, and there were plenty of people that were out to get them both.