Chapter 7: Broken Heart

*Art By Doveheart Of ThunderClan*

Marshpaw blinked as Cherrypaw and Lakepaw walked away pain welled in her heart, He wasn't good enough for you, he likes Cherrypaw more, accept your fate. Marshpaw's thoughts told her over and over, until she finally warmed up to it.

She growled slightly, and she felt a tail tip on her shoulder. It was Honeypaw, the popular apprentice.

"I'm sorry for your loss, I thought you were only friends." she murmured. She turned,

"You don't have to be, Its Cherrypaw, she thinks I'm jealous, I think...I really like Lakepaw, but..." she felt a warm tear on her face, and it fell and dropped, she covered it up with her tail.

"I'm NOT being his friend anymore, he may see me as his friend, but I'm not going anywhere near him! I'm moving my moss bed to the back!" Marshpaw growled.

"Wait! Marshpaw! Whats wrong with you!?" she called, but Marshpaw ignored her, closing her eyes and running into the forest.

Her tears burning down her cheeks, and Honeypaw there to witness it all, she thought.

She felt that she was worthless, No your not! Stop being depressed! her thoughts told her.

She realized as she turned around she was seen by a RiverClan patrol.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" she shrieked.

"Why are you on OUR border?" A small she-cat asked, with two apprentices.

"I never knew this was your border, but if you don't leave me alone, this isn't going to end well, okay?" she growled.

Her back was turned to them.

"Get off our border!" The she-cat exclaimed, again.

"No!" she screamed, and turning around clawing all of her face, hard.

She backed away, and fell.

"You monster!" An apprentice shook the she-cat.

"Blueblossom! Wake up!" the apprentice shook her.

"We cant do anything, Daisypaw," a other apprentice soothed, but leaning over the she-cat.

"See what happens when you don't listen to me!" She growled,

"Crowpaw! We can do something!" he meowed.

"Revenge?" Daisypaw asked.

He nodded.

But, Marshpaw took off and ran off already.

"Fox Dung!" Crowpaw spat.

"Another time, we need to take Blueblossom to camp!" Daisypaw sighed.

***

Marshpaw had ran back in camp, calmed down a bit, and took her anger out on a RiverClan warrior.

Lakepaw approached her, "Hey Marshpaw I'm gonna stay with Cherry-" she cut him off by running away.

"Wait Marshpaw! We can still be friends." Lakepaw called.

Marshpaw had took off, again. She wanted to be alone, cant she find anything like that?

"Ugh- Marshpaw, stop being a drama queen." Cherrypaw's voice would ring in her head.

She saw Cherrypaw approaching, with a sorry look on her face.

"GO AWAY!" she screamed, and ran off.

"What have you done too her?" she heard Honeypaw, ask Cherrypaw.

Cherrypaw shrugged.

She breathed heavily, almost out of breath for running.

"I still want to be alone." she sighed, hearing paw steps approaching. It was Flamestar.

"Marshpaw, you cant go on like this. What has gotten into you?" he asked,

"Nothing." she mumbled,

"Hey Flamestar? Can I move my moss bed to the back?" she asked, calming down a bit, but her breathing heavy, throat dry, because of her tears.

"Why?" he asked.

"Its too noisy." she lied.

"Oh okay, if you feel that way Marshpaw, Very Well, you have my permission." he told her.

"I thought putting Cherrypaw, and Lakepaw's moss bed close to yours would be a good idea, guess not." he sighed.

"Umm- Yeah." she mumbled, swallowing the lump that stuck in her throat.

"Well, I guess I shall leave you, why don't you go see Petalwing and Voletooth's kits?" he said.

"It will warm your heart after all." he added on.

"Fine, I will, I guess," Marshpaw sighed.

She ran into the nursery, skidding to a halt.

Three kits suckled, at Petalwing's kits, two toms, and a she-cat.

Her heart felt warm, and together again, like all the pain was erased just in one small minute, but after, it would come back again.

"What are their names?" she saw their chests, rising and falling.

"Frogkit, Sagekit, and Rosekit." Petalwing meowed,

Frogkit was a little black and white tom, Sagekit was a brown tabby tom with mint coloured eyes, Rosekit was a creamy she-cat with a couple of stripes on her back.

"They are so sweet," she complimented.

"Okay, I better go, I don't want to distract you," she murmured.

She nodded in respect, and she walked out, the pain welling in her heart again.

She sighed, "I'm not worthy..." she hung her head low, and walked to the apprentices den.

She curled up, a tear still rolling down.

She kept quiet and dug her head into her tail.

Have her Lakepaw, your happier that way.

I will find someone better? Right?

Probably not, I will miss talking to Lakepaw, but... he clearly likes Cherrypaw more to walk away after she clawed my shoulder, he didn't help me or nothing. I have to avoid him, after what he done to me. He hurt me
As for Cherrypaw, I don't know... If she'll ever think of me as my sister again...

Would Windleap be mad with Cherrypaw?

Her thoughts, went on and on, just like that.

She saw Lakepaw and Cherrypaw return, happily purring and curled up.

Are they friends, or something more? Marshpaw's thoughts went on.

I'm sure they are more than friends...

Cherrypaw didn't look at her, she looked for a brief second, wondering why she moved her moss, that's probably it.

I only brought it up, just because, i thought we could all hunt together and have fun. But my shoulder hurts.

She looked at her leg scar.

"It looks horrible!" her thoughts said.

Maybe thats why Lakepaw doesnt like me, just because of my leg scar?

To think ...I fought with him...

Against ThunderClan, then he doesn't listen and rather's my sister, and shes more quieter than me...

...

Would she ever trust Lakepaw or Cherrypaw again?

Just because of her broken heart...?

Why would Cherrypaw do such a thing by taking Lakepaw away? To make her jealous? To become mates?
 would she never recover...?

From the stab that was left in her heart.

All because of Cherrypaw,

Her own Sister.

I made this a really dramatic chapter, sorry about that.