Clarifications

1. Marshwillow does not hate Cherryfeather, she just feels angry and upset at her quite alot of the time for different reasons, but she does NOT hate Cherryfeather.

2. Smokepelt and Cherryfeather might not happen, dont assume it is, because they are meeting, this will be answered more or lessly in the next book.

3. Cherryfeather isn't evil at heart.

4. Frogwhisker and Marshwillow will happen.

5. I killed off the elders because they were never mentioned at all :(

6. I also killed off, Mintleaf.

7. Shrewfang and Owlheart were together and infact they actually had Archstar and a couple of other kits like Gorsecloud, but the other one died.

8. This means Gorsecloud and Archstar are brothers.

9. We also killed off Flamestar because we didnt like him, Sorry Flamestar!

10. Frogpaw is very scared of Cherryfeather.

11. Marshwillow will probably find out about Smokepelt and Cherryfeather meeting, but keep it a secret and respect that.

12. Skyshine loved Gorsecloud after that patrol they went on with Lakepaw and Marshpaw.

13. Ripplefang is a tortiseshell, which is unusal for male cats, as they usually cant have kits, but, Ripplefang is rare so he got away being the father of Dapplestreams kits.

14. Marshwillows favourite character out of all characters in Windclan is actually Frogwhisker, (bet ya didnt see that one coming.)

15. Reedkit and Featherkit were based off of Graystripe and Silverstreams kits.

16. I will 100% confirm Skyshine and Gorsecloud to be mates in StarClan.

17. This is the end of the book. But look out for book 2, The Afterglow Of The Sun.

18. Cherryfeather will 90% get a mate.

19. Cherryfeather only acts in the way she does to bottle her feelings up, and cares about Frogwhisker and Marshwillow a lot.

20. The Afterglow Of The Sun has been released! (The sequel)