Chapter 5

A bit of a collage/moodboard for Trent and his introduction! If you're like me and you're swooning over him already then I'm sure you'll love these pics!
This is the second upload in a day and honestly I know I should be sticking to a schedule but the support I'm getting is amazing and I can't help but give you guys more when I see you love it!

I'd really love to get 3 comments on this chapter before I upload the next one, and hitting 200 reads would be insane too!

This chapter is dedicated to @casperthetiredghost for her amazing comments and support on this book! (Maybe you'll all get your own dedications if you do it too!) Thanks angel!

Now on with the chapter...

.

I sit drawing something that resembles a forest on the top of my notebook, my thoughts drifting between maths and literally anything else I could think of. It was far too easy for me to get sidetracked in this subject.

"Would Miss Annabelle Williams please make her way to the gymnasium."

I look around in shock as the announcement rings out through the school, my mind whirling with thoughts on what could be going on.

Was it my father?

Was I in trouble?

Had I done something?

My fingers grip the arm next to me, the material of their shirt creasing between my fingers as I begin to panic, looking at the person for support.

Matt stares at me, "Stop stressing, it'll probably be something good knowing you," he mumbles, brushing my hands off of him before continuing to chat with the boys and I frown at his reaction.

Thanks for caring, boyfriend.

I stand up, collect my things and head for the door, pulling my denim jacket on as I go. The air conditioning blows my hair into my face while I walk and I quickly brush it back into place.

The corridors are empty and quiet, everyone was currently in class working, so why had I been called? It was only a few days back into the school year, surely something hadn't happened already; if the Principle needed someone he would usually phone a teacher or something, this was clearly urgent.

I stop outside the entrance, my thoughts beginning to go fuzzy and I can't seem to shake the feeling of anticipation in my stomach. 

What was wrong with me? 

Was I excited? 

Was I scared? 

I couldn't figure out what I was feeling but a certain man kept drifting into my mind.

One thought springs to my head and I have to thank Matt for being a bit dim and not realising it himself – 

are the EVW students still in there?

My thoughts are confirmed as I slowly open the heavy doors to the gym and I'm met with the sound of chatter and the sight of the benches almost completely full.

What was I wanted for?

I see Principle Knowles standing talking to the PE teacher and I quickly walk over, trying to ignore how much my heels echo in this hall.

As I walk I slowly hear people go quiet and I want to punch the Principle for being on the other side and making me walk past everyone. The whispers begin and I don't dare turn and look at anyone, I didn't need to fall over again, and I couldn't risk looking at Trent.