Chapter 74

(I've been down and this song has been on repeat and it both makes me sob and have hope so I just thought I'd share one of my faves in case anyone else needed to hear it today - or anyday x I definitely did.) 

HI LOVELIES! 

Strange couple days as I've found a new job (or well kind of the same but in a different restaurant) and that means that as of friday (if our local lockdown gets lifted) I will be back to working! That's v scary because it'll be full time and my time for writing will decrease immensely which sucksssss!!!

So - I'm going to try and finish this book by the end of the week - CRYING.

There are only a couple of chapters left and honestly I've had a tough day or two and haven't been able to stop crying - for literally no reason (other than it could be because it's my time of the month woops) but writing this has really helped and I'm determined to finish this in the next four days. 

(Probs too much info but frankly I share everything with u guys so there you go - hormonal crying is normal and I do it frequently, woop woop x )

I l o ve you guys with all my heart. 

HERE WE GO!!

.

.

.

CHAPTER 74

"So, werewolves are real."

"Yes."

"And Trent is the leader of a gang of them-"

"A pack, not a gang."

"Right, right. A pack, sorry... And we've been kidnapped by hunters? Which happens to not only include your ex-boyfriend and his friends but your father too?"

"Yep."

"And they want Trent dead."

"Apparently."

"And Cam wants him dead because he thinks that you're under a spell?"

"Which isn't true, we're soulmates."

"Right, soulmates. Because that's now real and so are witches?"

"Yes."

"And Mrs Grenway was one?"

"Yep... and she thought you might be one, just FYI."

Kristie lets out a snort at my response, her laughter making a grin spread on my lips as she sighs and leans back.

"Now that," she laughs, "Is something I really can't believe. Me? A witch?"

"She said it, not me," I shrug, "Maybe she just mistook the first letters in your aura."

Gasping dramatically, Kristie shoves me in response, our giggles starting again as we jab each other in the sides and stick our tongues out childishly. 

It had taken a while for me to explain everything that Kristie had been missing over the last couple of weeks - I'd opted to leave out the parts that may completely terrify her and the secrets of the pack, but overall I felt like I'd done a pretty good job in explaining things to her. 

"Honestly," she says, her face scrunching up, "I kind of feel like I just watched one of those rundowns from Glee."

Okay, maybe not so well then.

"Yeah, honestly I'm surprised that you listened to all of it," I comment, "I for sure thought that you'd at least tell me to shut up once during the whole thing."