A Honeymoon to the Kakslauttanen Resort. ((Sufin))

Tino Väinämöinen, now Tino Oxenstierna, walked into the Kakslauttanen resort; in his own country. Tino held tightly onto his husbands hand, Berwald smiled slightly at the smaller male he could now officially call his. "From our bed we can see the Northern Lights Ber!" Tino said, for the thousand time that day smiling. "I know Fin, you've told me this all the way here" Berwald said chuckling at his 'wife'. They had had their wedding in Villa Källhagen, a garden area in Sweden , they agreed that the wedding would happen in Sweden and the Honeymoon would happen in Finland.
"Do you think Lukas and Peter are fine?" Tino said unpacking his clothes to get changes into something comfy. Tino was worried for their adoptive son, this was the first time they spent such a long time away from the young boy. "As long as Matthias isn't within ten feet of beer, then I'm sure they're fine" Berwald said soothingly rubbing Tino's tense shoulders. Tino and Berwald got changed and realized it was getting close to nighttime. "Ber come on!" The smaller male exclaimed running towards the king sized bed, the velvet sheets bending as he climbed on. Berwald smiled a little bit before climbing into the bed, moving Tino in his lap as he surrounded him with his warmth. Berwald lightly kissed his forehead as Tino relaxed into the larger males body. The stary night sky became filled with green and teal tones, Tino smiled looking up. "Next time we should go to Emil's place, you can see the lights so clearly there" Tino said softly realigning his head on his husbands shoulders. Berwald shrugged before stating "I think Finland is a more beautiful place to stay".