His Jacket ((Ameripan))

Kiku sighed, out of all the people in the Yearbook Committee he had to watch and take pictures of the football field. Usually Kiku wouldn't have a issue with taking pictures, but when he realized he had to talk to multiple beautiful men, his awkward nature got to him. That and, he never liked staying after school.

  Alfred walked out of the men's locker room in his blue jersey with the number '50' and 'Jones' printed in white letters on the back, and his shorts. He loved being the quarterback, the rush of the game and playing with all of his friends. "Eyy, Alfred! Reading for the big game?" He heard his friend Matthias yell as he ruffled the dirty blondes hair. "Yeah, dude, you better be a good running back or I'll beat you up myself" Alfred said smiling grabbing his light blue helmet from his locker. They all ran out on the field, yelling insults toward the rival team, even though it wouldn't be until three hours when they'd see them, and encouraging the others.

   Alfred looked at the stands, where the band usually was there was one single person. He recognized him from his history class, Kiku Honda, he froze before waving at him. Kiku shyly waved back smiling back. "Alfred dude! You gonna start or are we gonna have to escort pretty boy out of here if you can play!" He heard his couch yell. "No sir" Alfred said putting on his helmet and throwing the ball to the people down the field.

   Kiku blushed hearing the couch call him 'pretty boy'. Alfred was way out of his league anyways, and with the amount of fangirls he had, he wouldn't be surprised is he was completely straight.

  After practice, and a shower, Alfred ran up the bleachers towards Kiku. He saw the camera around his beige neck. "So, um, your part of the Yearbook Committee?" Alfred said rubbing his nape awkwardly. Kiku smiled, he was happy someone was finally talking to him. "Oh! Yes, I was sent here to take pictures of you guys practicing" The ebony haired teen said calmly
To the larger teen. "Oh that must've been boring, especially when I know we're not good enough to take pictures." He said jokingly, Kiku laughed with Alfred.

   Over the next fifteen minutes they chatted about different obsolete things. History class, art, the stars, eventually if was time for everyone to leave. "Hey, do you have a ride Kiku?" Alfred said waking next to the small Japanese teen. "Oh, I live right down the street so I walk" Kiku walked off the field. "Oh well, so do I! I'll walk you" Alfred said. The temperature dropped quickly, Kiku was only in a long sleeve black shirt with black skinny jeans, so he started shaking. Alfred took notice of this and took off his Varsity jacket and wrapped it around the small ebony haired boy. "Alfred you don't-" "Keep it, I'm good. You probably get a lot colder than me." He said smiling. The blue and white jacket that was like his jersey, had the 50 and Jones, and it was large on Kiku but it was warm. Kiku smiled, "You have a game tonight don't you?" "Oh yeah! It's against the Vikings, um if you want I could get you in for free." Alfred said looking at Kiku. "That'd be great Alfred"