Missbrauch ((Gerita))

Gilbert woke up on the floor, 'oh must've fallen asleep last night', he thought to himself before changing and waking down the hallway leading to the kitchen. "Ludwig I don't want to do this now I heard Gilbert get up" His Papà told his father. "Oh like that's ever stopped you" His father whispered. Gilbert just sighed and grabbed a pop tart before heading out the door.

_________

"He didn't day goodbye" Feliciano said softly. "Probably because he doesn't want to associate with someone from the Mafia" Ludwig said. "God! Ludwig would you stop already, our fighting is affecting Gilbert, he's always running to the Kir-" "To where" Ludwig stopped his husband from ranting any further. Feliciano gulped, before staying silent. "Feli I asked where" Ludwig said before standing up. Feliciano stayed quiet.

Gilbert told him earlier that year he was dating the Kirkland's eldest. He didn't want to tell Ludwig because he knew he'd act like this.

Ludwig walked up to Feliciano, he grabbed a tuff of his reddish brown locks and yanked. "WHERE FELI" He yelled at his husband. "I-I um, Gilbert doesn't want me too-" "Bullshit Feli, tell me" "Fucking let go of me Ludwig! You don't do thi-" and loud smack was heard all throughout the room. Feliciano felt the sting in his right cheek and the pain in his scalp. "Feliciano Vargas Beilschmidt, tell me where our son is going" Ludwig said calmly. Hot tears ran down Feliciano's face as he chocked back a sob "T-The Kirkland's" He said quietly, fearing another hit. "Good Feli, see it wasn't that hard to fucking tell me" Ludwig said before shoving Feliciano to the ground.

Ludwig left for work, while Feliciano stayed on the ground sobbing. He never thought his Ludwig would ever put a hand on him. He feared for Gilbert's safety, and his own. "It was just one time" Feliciano said to himself "I just made him angry and it's fine, it's not his fault. It's always been mine" He said before he got up to walk to the bathroom. He looked at the mirror seeing his reflection. His whole right cheek was bruised up and his eyes were bloodshot. 'I'll be fine, Ludwig will probably say sorry and he'll love me again' Feli smiled softly before he called Romano.

"Ey Stupid, you're late." Romano said, in the background Feli could hear groans and gunshots. "Romano I'm staying home today ok? Run the gang without me" Feli said, trying to not let it show that he had been crying. "fratello are you alright?" Romano said his voice filled with concern for his younger brother. "I swear to Dio if that stupido German potato di-" "no! I just have a cold Fratello I'm fine me and Ludwig are happy" He said lying through the pain "alright Feliciano, amo tuo fratello" "ti amo anche io fratello" Feli said before climbing into bed and sleeping.

——

Gilbert was the first to come home. He had just spent the entire day with Matthew, yes they got caught but his parents weren't mad. His father would come home in two hours so he went to the kitchen to greet his Papá . "Gilbert! mio dolce! Welcome home" His Papà said before he walked into the kitchen. He gasped as he saw the purple and black bruise on his Papá's cheek. "Did Vati-" "no Gilbert of course not, it was an unhappy client. They got physical" Feli said before hugging his son tightly. "You're father would never hit me or you" He said, his voice cracking a bit. Gilbert noticed his Papá's blood shot eyes and the bags underneath his eyes. Gilbert wasn't too sure about what had happened, but he felt uneasy. "S-so papà what's for dinner?" Gilbert said before jumping at the front door slamming shut. "Hey va-" "Gilbert, do you have something to tell me" His Vati said crossing his arms. "I um... I don't know what you're talking ab-" "I didn't know you had a thing for Canadians Gil" Gilbert's blood ran cold. "I-I Vati I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just didn't want you to be mad that I was dating Mr. Kirkland's son-" "Damn right you better be sorry, Gilbert this time you're not in trouble but next time you're going to be skinned." His father said menacingly. "Honey! How was work" Ludwig said to Feliciano. "Oh it was fine dear, a client got a little handsy but other than that I'm fin-ne" Feliciano said trembling, his voice shaking. 'It was Just one time I'll be fine'

"Gilbert go to your room" Ludwig said starting at Feli. "Yes sir" Right as Gilbert disappeared Ludwig grabbed Feliciano's chin and pulled it towards him "you knew about that didn't you" Feliciano froze in fear "DIDNT YOU" Feliciano nodded. He felt a punch to his nose, suddenly he grabbed his nose. He felt blood seeping into his mouth. "We don't kept secrets Feli"