Porcelain Hearts ((Gerita))

"Ludwig come on it's not that big of a deal, it's just a part of who my and Romano are" Feliciano said rolling his eyes at his husband. "It is a big deal Feli, I can't let Arthur know my husband runs the fucking Mafia!" The german man yelled looking back on his husband. "Well I cant just drop it, plus this is my family business Luddy-" "Feli this isn't a joke, I- we could lose so much because of your stupid Italian ties" He said crossing his arms. "My- my stupid Italian ties? Oh so now the Mafia isn't dangerous it's stupid. Make up your mind. I told you who I was when we got married and you accepted now why can't you accept it now!" Feli said his usual happy attitude disappearing.

  Ludwig often lost his temper, Gilbert had that trait too, so he grabbed his plate full of lasagna and chucked it at Feliciano. It missed him by a hair and the porcelain crashed into the wall behind them. "I'm sick and tired of you putting the blame on me Feliciano! I didn't join the Mafia, I didn't do this to us!" Ludwig yelled.

  Feliciano felt hot tears run down his face. "I didn't choose this either! I was born into it Ludwig! Do you think I enjoy watching my back so my son doesn't get murdered or kidnapped, do you think I like it when everyone calls me a fag, do you think I like this? Because frankly if I could just leave you know especially, I would've." Feliciano sobbed, his hair falling into his face. "I don't want any of this Luddy, I just want to be happy" he said softly.

____________________________________

Gilbert sat in his room. He heard a crashed sound before his father started to yell at his Papà. He felt the tears coming again. For the past month things had been getting worse at home, his dad had been yelling at Papà more and more, more plates and books were thrown. Usually he'd just run off to see Matthew, but he was at Alfred's Football game. He heard his Papà cry out and start sobbing. His father yelled some more.

Gilbert had enough he grabbed his headphones and phone and blasted Van Canto into his ears. Hoping to drown out the sound of sobs and crashes in the kitchen.