A Vikings Witch ((Dennor))

Matthias sighed, they had been running low on food and supplies on the ship. They would have to stop at  a small village at the base of Norway. He sharpened his axe, not knowing what they'd encounter on the way. The ship came close to Norway, he could see orange light eliminating the forest. "Men! There appears to be a witch burning. It's those damn pirates" The Dane heard one of his men say, he looked up and heard sheiks of pain. He also saw a Pirate boat. 'Must've gotten control before us' he thought to himself before he smiled. "Let's kick some pirate ass!"

   Lukas felt the fire barely make it up to his toes. "You're a damn witch admit it!" He heard Arthur, the Pirate that took control of the small village that he lived at. It was true, he was a witch but, he'd never admit to that. "God damnit no I'm-" "Raise the fire boys!" Arthur said smiling watching the Norwegian shrivel in pain. Smoke filled Lukas' lungs as he heard the crowd cheer the Pirate. The flames now covered his cafs, even if he escaped he couldn't walk far. "Sir! Vikings have arrived on the shore" a worker said looking back at his captain. Arthur's happy expression quickly twisted into a angry one. He sighed "Let them come! I haven't seen them in a while anyways" Arthur said smiling. "Oh and burn this witch, he's getting on my nerves" He said looking back at Lukas.

  Mathias approached the woods only to be met by Arthur. "Oh Dane, you never give up do you" He said before taking out his sword. "Oh Brit you never cease to amaze me with your cruel gestures" Mathias said before ramming his axe into the Brit's shoulder. Arthur groaned before being rammed in the side by Berwald. Mathias took this chance to go save the 'witch'.

   Lukas felt the fire run up us back before seeing a rather energetic Viking kill the person met to burn him. "O-oh hold on!" The Viking said taking out a small knife and cutting down the ropes. Lukas fell, but was luckily caught by the Dane. "I'm pretty sure you can't walk with those legs" Matthias said properly holding up Lukas. Lukas muttered a "thanks" before feeling the pain and exhaustion get to him. He felt the Viking pick up speed before passing out.

   Lukas woke up with a start. He groaned feeling the pain in his now red legs. He looked up and saw the Viking who cut him down from the stake he was tied too. He was rubbing some liquid on his legs. "So, this looks weird but this is just to help with the burns. I'm Matthias by the way!" Matthias said smiling at the smaller man. "I-I'm Lukas" He said leaning back on the bed he was on. "Are you ok? Besides the whole leg situation, do you need food, water, or-" "Water will be fine" Lukas cut off the talkative Dane. "I thought Vikings were ruthless killers, how come you saved me?" Lukas said looking back at the blonde. "Oh well, I figured if I could kill someone but save another it'd like help the balance I guess? And not all of us are ruthless. I mean I'm not." He said getting up and walking towards the door of the little room on the boat. "Stay there.. I'll get water" Matthias said putting thumbs up before walking out of what was his room.  "Is he doing better?" Berwald said seeing his brother walk out of the room. "Oh yeah, he's kinda quiet. But it's fine. Um, where's the water?"

   Lukas sighed raising his hands up and slightly smiled. Luckily his hands weren't damaged so he could still cast spells. He waved his hands in a circled motion before flicking them fast. A blue light in circled his arms and his dark blue eyes glowed bright blue. His spell book appeared in his lap, he hissed at the contact. He looked at the old blue leathered book. Luckily when Arthur raised his house he didn't take the old book. But he did walk in on him conjuring a new wand. He frowned 'Great now I'm on a boat with Vikings who might kill you at any second' Lukas thought to himself before hearing the door creek open. Mathias walked back in and handed Lukas the cup of water. He noticed the strange book in Lukas' lap and asked "I don't remover you having a book.." Lukas froze. He didn't know if he should tell the truth or not. "You know why they burned me?" Lukas said looking down at his legs. "They thought you were a witch? Oh- oh! You are a witch! That's so cool! So can you-" "you really don't know when to shut up do you?" Lukas said looking at the Danish man. "Hey! I just saved your life" Lukas rolled his eyes "and I appreciate that. But you still need to learn when to shut up"