Drunk Punk ((fruk))

Francis had left to go drop Matthew and Alfred off at some of their friends house, they had so many that Francis couldn't keep up. This meant that the house was empty, and the British man at the house was left alone with beer near him. So when the french man came back, he didn't think his husband of fifth teen years would be totally plastered when he got home from the long trip.

   The blonde male walked through the house before hearing punk rock being blasted in the living room.  "Angleterre? Are you-" He stopped when he saw the numerous beer cans near the couch. "F-Francis? Can you tell me... is this family Catholic or protestant?" Arthur blabbered. "Angleterre think we should get you to bed an-" "Don't! I know what you're doing, you hate me just like Alfred!" He yelled drunk tears forming in his eyes. "I only love the dogs". "Arthur we don't own dogs!" Francis said trying to conceal his laughter. The French man walked towards the speakers, seeing his husbands old bass hooked up. "Arthur, are you going punk on me?" Francis said trying to make sure his drunk husband didn't kill him self. "I'm always punk! I am the punkest punk that's e-ever punked!" Arthur said falling on the taller male. "I-I'm tired" He slurred. "How many beers did you drink Mon Cher?" "Six? Maybe seven, good I don't know" The British man said confused. Francis laughed and picked up Arthur and carried him to the bed.

——

   Alfred and Matthew walked through the door. The American slammed the door before hearing his Father yell "You bloody gits, don't know when to be quiet huh! God I want to die". They saw their father's head on the dining table, coffee next to him and a bottle of aspirin. "Don't worry boys. Your father here got a little drunk last night" Francis said before he saw Arthur's burning stare. He had bags underneath his eyes and his eyes were bloodshot. "God dad, we leave for one day and you fall apart. What are we gonna do with you?" Alfred said patting Arthur in the back. The British man's eyebrows formed into an angry expression before yelling at Alfred, while Matthew and Francis tried, and failed, to hold back their laughter.