Chapter 6 : The Intruder

"What the hell are you doing arnav?" How on the earth you have started teaching your employees? What is wrong with you?" he thought endlessly looking at the closed door.

He punched his fist on the table "Damn It"

He made some quick calls when he heard the door knock.

"Come in"

Khushi came inside his chamber with his coffee. He looked at her once then ignored.

Khushi stood glued where she was, looking nervously towards his voice who was typing something furiously.

After copule of minutes he glaced at the pale figure in front of him and said in a dangerously firm voice "Do you wish to stare at me whole day miss gupta?"

Khushi immediately looked down still holding the cup.

Arnav: You can keep the cup on the table and LEAVE.

Khushi kept the cup and rushed towards the door and then stopped immediately and turned towards him.

Arnav saw her from the corner of his eye and looked at her.

He shrugged his shoulder gesture "What are you still doing here?"

Khushi: Sir!

He heard her voice. It was so damn soothing in his ears.

"Hmm" he said looking at the laptop

khushi: where will I sit?

Arnav shot a look at her. "Right now I don't think you have time to sit miss gupta, don't you think you are already late? I guess you did not understand the amount of work I gave you.

Khushi: Yes Arnav ji, but I need some place to sit.

Arnav stood up and came towards her, she nervously moved back. She was almost pinned by him in the nearest wall when he whispered in her ear, "Well you have my lap, if you want you can sit on it, I wont mind"

Khushi bit her lips hearing such bold, shameless words from his mouth.

Arnav: If you think I would pass a remark like that on you then shove it of your a**. He said angrily. You don't have a permanent seat miss gupta. You are an intern so just work work and work till you earn it.

Khushi looked at his retreating back and stood still.

Arnav: I guess my coffee is cold now and I don't like cold coffee. Get me another one and start working asap.

**

It was almost 12pm when she sat on the sofa after completing her work in the file room. She was quite impressed with herself that she has completed her work in record time.

Why wont she, there was nothing much to do there as the records are absolutely well organized. She wondered why arnav gave her that work when it was already done in an organized manner.

She saw some good looking girls enter the office. They look so beautiful she thought. Why wont they after all they are going to be a part of the greatest design company. Who wouldn't want to be a part of AR.

Arnav was blessed with terrific design skills. He was indeed a perfectionist and khushi had already experienced that in the morning the way he made her understand each and everything and how he wanted her to act.

**

"Where is ASR maria?" a tall girl enquired in the reception. She was good looking and smart, slightly dark but having a sweet face. The dimple enchaced her cuteness, khushi thought.