Chapter 14 : Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada

He saw her retreating form from behind. Despite of calling out her name she did not bother to look back to him. She was hurt; really hurt and Arnav knew it. But what could he do? She was making him cross his limits. Though Arnav Singh Raizada never had any limits but still he wanted to keep Khushi away from him. But the more he tried to stay away the more he started getting attracting to her. And this was driving him crazy. Arnav Singh Raizada has never lost his mind on something. But the day he met her everything started changing in his life. He was sensing that the Arnav whom he had cremated long back under this masked ASR was budding up.

He felt as if he wanted to start enjoying his life around her. Her smile, her crazy talks, her eyes, her talks everything was making him lively, but he knew it was just for sometime. She belonged to someone else. She loves someone else. She loves him so much that just for his life she lost her most precious asset.

Snapping his thoughts he moved back towards the parking lot to get his car.

After leaving he took right towards his house. After driving couple of minutes he saw a truck drove past him in a very rash manner without thinking he suddenly made a U turn and drove towards the road where Khushi was walking.

He heard the truck blowing its horn madly and suddenly he became numb, the thought of Khushi walking on the road crossed his mind.

What if she is walking in the middle of the road?

What if she is lost in her thoughts and couldnot listen to the horn?

What if the truck driver is drunk?

What of the breaks of the truck were not working?

What if the truck hits her?

In no time he switched to his top gear and zoomed the car.

He was blowing horn madly behind the truck, beeping his headlight but the truck driver seemed to have ignored his signals.

"Come on Khushi, I hope you are not on the road damn it" he muttered under his breadth, sweats forming on his forehead and below his nose. His hand moistened. He is grip on the steering strengthened.

He zoomed his car beside the truck to over take and just then he was a shocked Khushi standing in the middle of the road looking at the truck.

His eyes widened "Oh shit" was his last word before he over took the truck and twirled his car infront of the truck to block it from running down on Khushi.

After stopping his car he looked at Khushi, tears forming in his eyes, Khushi looked at him and started running towards his car and then

BOOOM!!!

ARANV JI!

The truck stopped immediately after it hit the white SUV. Arnav's head got hit in the window. He tried to look at Khushi, but his vision was not cooperating with him. He could her her voice calling him but slowing fainting in the depth of the darkness around him. He saw her for the last time and closed his eyes.

ARNAV JI! ARNAV JI!

Khushi came running towards him and opened the car. He was about to fall as he fainted leaning on the door when Khushi held him in her arms.

She jerked her few times calling his name but there was no response. His forehead was bleeding badly. The blood was oozing out like hell.

"Arnav ji! Please open your eyes. Look I am so sorry. For me today you are in this state. Na meye aapko ignore karti aur nahi aap mere peechey atey. Hey Devi Maiya please don't let this happen. I am already over burdened. For me pulkit is suffering so much and now Arnav ji.