Chap 23 : New Bonds

She started pouring herself.

"I am so sorry Arnav ji, I did not have a single clue about this. Turst me Arnav ji if I would have know this I would have never made jalebis".

He stood consoling Khushi by rubbing her back. He closed his eyes and inhald her shampoo while caressing her.

Misha who was witnessing these two hopeless love birds planned to move from there and arrange the dinning table taking gul along with her.

Gul looked at her paah! And maah! And wanted to go to him. But before she could react misha took her along with her.

Arnav somewhere feeling a little bit relaxed today. He did not know why but after pouring out his frustration he felt light.

They stood in that position for couple of minutes more when misha cleared her throat making them come back to their senses.

Khushi broke the hug and looked at him shyly. She wiped her tears and straightened her kurti.

Arnav was about to touch her corner of the lips with his thumb when she moved her face back.

"Erm! The sugar syrup is still there".

Khushi picked her dupatta and cleaned it shyly glancing him.

"Bhaiya, come here, lets have our dinner".

"Erm! Are you joining us for dinner?"

Khushi looked here and there.

"Ofcourse she is joining bhaiya, come Khushi, mujhe bohot bhukh lagi hai yaar (I am really hungry)"

"Misha!, bohot raat ho gai hai, I have to go home you know (its already very late)".

"Dirver will drop you" Arnav said looking directly at her.

"Erm, Khushi I was thinking why don't you stay back today?" misha aksed while putting the sabzi in Arnav's thal.

Khushi looked at Arnav nervously and then looked here and there.

"Don't worry bhaiya can never say no to me. Please stay back. We will have fun. Please bhaiya'please..please'.please".

"Misha, she has lot of working tomorrow in the office"

"Bhaiya, she can go to office with you na? Please bhaiya let he stay please".

"But I need to get kitty".

"Oh wow, how cool, please bhaiya, even I wanna play with that cute kitty".

"FINE, ask mohan to get her here. You girls don't need to go".

"But my house is locked?" Khushi looked him with confused expressing.

"Give the keys to Mohan he will get her. He is reliable".

**

Misha made a portion for Arnav and fed him first. Arnav smiled at her and held her hand and took it in his mouth.

Misha sat beside him resting her cheeks on her palm wiggling her eyebrows she asked "how is it bhaiya? Not good? She pouted".

Arnav was so lost in the test that he couldnot say anything for a moment.

He finished the portion and cupped misha's face, "you cook like Di".

Misha bit her lips and looked down "Bhaiya aaj jo kuch bhi maine banaya hai Khushi has taught me".

Arnav looked at Khushi woh just raised her eyes to look at him. He saw gul comfortably playing with Khushi's locket like last time occasionally looking at Khushi and smiling. Khushi held her chain when gul pulled it towards her that's when there eye lock broke. Khushi cuddled gul in her lap and nuzzled her nose on him. Gul stretched her palm and caught Khushi's nose and slurp it with her tongue.