Chapter 12 : The Predator

Khushi smiled after coming out from his chamber. She happily kissed the kitty and cuddled her.

"Acer" now you should be a nice kitty and stay good ok? She kissed he again.

Suddenly while passing by she heard cute noises coming out from a room.

She craned her neck to see what was happening? She slowly moved towards the door and sneak peaked. She saw that cute little kid sitting on the high chair and playing with her toys alone.

Khushi opened the door and gul looked at her. Suddenly her full attention was on Khushi.

Khushi smiled her and went towards gul. She kept the acer in gul's play box and neared gul.

Gul was now frowning and looking at Khushi. Khushi stood right in front of her and bend down.

"hi!" she said cutely iching guls hand with her index finger. Gul was still frowning.

I am khushi, she said before her, and you are gul right?

Suddenly listen her name from khushi she got excited and started thumping her high chair. Khushi smiled at her and picked her up.

Gul looked at khushi as if she was scanning her with her beautiful big eyes. Suddenly she held her nose and twisted it.

"Ouch!!"

Gul started giggling seeing khushi in pain.

Then gul suddenly leaned on her nose while holding it and gave an open mouthed kiss and started giggling.

Khushi hugged her tightly and cradled her in her arms while she rested her head on her shoulder putting her thumb inside her mouth.

Suddenly gul pointed towards the window and with an amused expression started making noises making an "O" shape lips and widening her eyes like a saucers.

Khushi looked back to check what was she showing, and to her wit she saw Acer who was inside the box has got out and now she was walking on the parapit of the window. Khushi immediately panicked and run towards the window to hold her. Thankfully she got her at the right time.

Khushi let out a huge sigh holding Acer.

"I told you to stay inside the box then why did you get out? She barked at Acer. On the other hand gul was enjoying khushi's scolding to Acer. It was something new to her. No one has scolded her ever since she was born. She was all very pampered by her dad and her bui.

Gul looked at Khushi all amazed and smiled at her.

Khushi continued scolding acer, who was now shivering in fear.

Khushi quickly held her and hugged her.

Awe baby mamma scolded you? Oh I am sorry sweetheart.

Maaah!

Khushi's eyes widened she looked at gul.

Maah! She said again this time placing a slap on khushi's cheeks.

Khushi got hell scared now. She put a fake smile on her face and touched her chubby cheeks. I am aunty she could manage to say that.

Maah! She said and again leaned towards her nose but this time to bite her.

In between she did not know when acer has gone out of her grip and walked out of the room.

Khushi was about to put her in the high chair when gul frowned and held her collar tightly and started rubbing her full face against her breadth as if she doesnot want to get down from her lap.