Chap 47 : Mother

She saw misha smiling at her holding misha in her arms.

Khushi's sorrows were immediately washed away looking at her daughter's cute face. She so missed her these days.

She started crying bitterly looking at both of them.

Without delaying further she spread her arms to take muskaan in her arms.

She held her hand and was about to take when muskaan turned towards misha frowing her little face and dug her face towards misha.

"buiii" she let out an annoying tone hear which Khushi was shocked.

Misha uncomfortably looked at khushi and turned muskaan towards khushi saying "Musky, see you mamma is here baby".

But to her surprise muskaan did not want to turn towards Khushi. She failed to recognize khushi to everybodies surprise.

Khushi moved back two three steps feeling shattered from inside. Her heart failing to accept that her baby, her musky was not able to recognize her. The baby she loved the most, the baby who had become a very integral part of her life failed to recognize her.

"My baby is not able to recognize me". Tears flowing down her cheeks. Her hand still in spreaded in the air hoping for musky to turn and jump from misha's arms to come to her. But her arms remained empty.

Her vision blurred due to her freshly formed tears. Her heart skipped a beat. Her mind failed to receipt the reality.

Her baby couldnot recognize her maah!

Khushi moved few more step back when she hit on arnav's chest. Craning her neck she saw Arnav.

Arnav could relasie the rage in her eyes seeing him. He know inside she was hurt. He wanted her to lash it out on him but she reminded quite feeling defeated.

He know this was the final nail in the coffin. No matter how much he has hurt her, this was the greatest blow that she had faced.

He own baby, for whom she has done so much couldnot recognize her.

Arnav slowly held her shoulder to which she waved off his arms politely making her way towards the kitchen.

Arnav fisted his palm realizing what damage he is done by sending khushi to delhi, but this was not the time to think about it an feel guilty. He needs to act and act fast.

He went towards misha and practically snatched muskaan from her hands.

Muskaan initially protested but later understanding her fathers touch she stopped. Not that she liked to be in his arms but she was still ok. After khushi's departure to delhi, Arnav hardly concentrated to muskaan, she was always kept with muskaan during those 2 months, so he grew some amount of aloofness from Arnav too. But still atleast she saw him, heard him and felt him around her in the house so the damage was not as sevier as Khushi's.

Arnav walked towards the kitchen with an irritated musky and stood right beside khushi, who was trying to be normal by resuming household works.

Seeing Arnav and muskaan, she stopped and tried to escape from the scene but Arnav held her hand and stopped her.

Khushi lifted her lashes and looked at him blankly, tears still rolling down on their own accord.

Anrav turned muskaan who was not busy nuzzling her face on arnav's chest and spoke "look baby, your mamma is here"

He was in the verge of handing over muskaan to khushi, when muskaan made a crying fac and gripped his shirt.

Seeing that khushi started sobbing all the more.