Chap 27 : Claimed

Two three days have passed. Khushi made sure that she stayed glued to ASR no matter how rude he behaves with her, no matter how much he shouts at her, but she has decided that at no cost she will roam in the office when that lusty male is around.

There were times when ASR really got pissed of with her and scolded her, but she never complained nor she reacted. She knew no matter what, she was going to be safe in his chamber.

But fate has something else stored for her today. She came early in the office and without looking anywhere she went straight up to his chamber.

She kept her bags and drank her cold tea.

She was so paniced that she never visited their canteen "Kya pata who leech kab ajaye".

She heard some foot-steps coming from outside. She smiled and looked at the door.

"Thank good Arnav ji agaye" (good that he is here)

Arnav opened to door and saw a smiling Khushi infornt of him.

He rolled his eyes and walked inside without looking at her.

"Good morning Arnav ji"

"Good morning!"

she happily sat on her chair and started working.

"Can you come here Khushi?"

Khushi immediately got up and went towards his table.

After about a minute he looked at her "What? Sit. Why are you standing?"

Khushi pulled the chair and sat.

Arnav closed his laptop and looked at her.

She was looking pretty in navy blue slawar kameez he thought.

Brushing his imagination he continued.

"Erm Khushi, well me and aman are going to Bangalore for some urgent work".

Immediately her face fell and her face turned into a horrified expression.

Arnav continued'

"So I think you take off from today and you can join after we are back. I don't want you in this office when we are not there".

"Khushi I am again reminding you, don't talk to anybody ok? Maintain professionalism and be strict".

Khushi looked at him nervously. His words gave her goose bumps her stomach performed some back flips.

"Khushi are you listening what I am saying?"

Khushi nodded "yes"

"Good so we will be leaving at 5pm you can take a leave after that. Great then, you may go and work now".

Khushi was about to go when he called her "Khushi!"

She turned.

"Are you ok? Do you wanna talk about yesterday?"

She looked down, finally she gathered her courage to say just when aman came inside his chamber

"oops sorry, I think I can come later".

"Koi kaam tha aman?"

"Ya ASR, out tickets and I needed you signature on Anjali Di's Property papers.

He looked at Khushi and then gestured Aman to come in.

He took the paper and ran through them.

"Great Aman, good job".