Chap 55 : Khushi

She silenced her with her wet kiss on his lips and pulled back, never ever say like that Arnav ji. Ab aaki jaan mere paas hai aur hamesha rahegi.

"with pleasure" his heart swelled up in happiness.

He removed her pallu and exposed her contrasting milky white skin and gazed at her beautiful cleavage. He ran his tongue along it and rested his nose in between her swells. She tucked his hair and pulled him close to her.

He touched one of them and caressed it lightly over her blouse, she touched his fingers with her fingers and moved them in sync.

"I want to see you Khushi!"

she smiled feeling sigh and nodded in approval.

One by one he opened her buttons and finally removed her blouse. He took out her bra and threw it aside. She wanted to hide herself but before she could he pinned her hands on her side and looked at her swells and perfect taut nipples. "oh!" How he missed them to take it in his mouth these months. He felt elated to be the devourer pinky circumference and her firm nipples. She is no less than a temptress who can seduce a man with her innocence.

He slowly leaned on her and pecked her nipple. She moaned when his lips brushed her. With the other hand he touched the one, which was feeling left out.

She closed her eyes in pleasure and gulped her desires.

*

*

*

*

she gasped and held him back feeling his nude body touch her for the first time. In no time her swells were crashed into his hard toned chest. He felt heaven feeling her like this for the first time.

He removed her pleats' and undid her skirt dori.

There clothes lay scattered on the floor and both wrapped inside their duvet.

His hardened from pressing her on her panty and he was furiously biting each and every part of her body marking her and his forever.

If was getting difficult for him to control further, after all he was a man and no man can resist this sweet torture.

*

*

*

after a lot of apprehension he said "bohot mann kar raha hai Khushi!"

She smiled and kissed his cheeks. "abhi bana deti hoon"

Arnav pulled himself up and looked at her "bana deti hoon?" he asked.

"haan, you want to have jalebi's na?"

"what the? Jalebi's?"

"haan us din bhi aapka man kar raha than a?"

"Khushi mera jalebi khane ka nahi woh karne ka man kar raha hai jo tum uss din sochi thi"

Khushi's jaw dropped she instantly said "no Arnav ji, that's not possible now"

"please let me do it Khushi!" holding her panty stap.

She couldnot believe her ears. Was he asking her to do that? How? It is not possible, she was chumming.

"Aaarnnnav ji!"

"Khushi! Aaj mat roko"

WARNING!!! STOP KIDDOS (under 18) MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

Read after the pink part

with that he slid her panty and threw it aside.

She was damn embarrassed with this gesture of him. She was about to stop him but she was late.