Chap 30 : Realization

She was walking down the lane lifelessly, pulkit's sms, her and Arnav's encounter in the office, the accident which made her life mess by putting Pulkit in coma, the accident which made her life come out from the mess when the truck hit arnav's car, then his blood on her forehead, then her blood had spread by Arnav himself, his saving her from hitting the pin in the office, his saving her from Rohit.

Her mind was totally in a mess when she heard the bells coming from the mandir. She looked up and saw the red flag waving due to the strong wind. She remembered how she locked her devi Maiya inside the cupboard when was about to lose herself infront of a man whom she doesnot know at all, whom she doesnot love.

But what about her next encounters with him? She willing submitted herself to him each and everything, without giving a second thought, without thinking about her fience, and now when he is back her life is in another big mess. Arnav Singh Raizada has tagged her forever no matter how hard she is going to try she knows that she will just fail, fail miserably because no matter how harsh he is no matter how much pain he has given her, she has always fell back on him everytime. She has got the desired warmth from him what she always expected from her loved ones. She was indeed loved by him. Yes her heart knows that kahin na kahin he loves her madly but he will never tell her that, because he is a man of few words, he can only express his feeling sexually not verbally, which he has already conveyed to her and he got his pulse.

She sat on the bench near the road and closed her eyes, "I love him, yes I do. But I will never ever make this feeling come in between us, I know he will never accept his love for me, and I don't want also, if my Devi Maiya wants, one day she will make him confess his feelings. This man has faced a lot of hardship in his life, more than me, he deserve to be loved, he deserves to feel special, he deserves to be taken care off, he should feel that he is wanted, he should feel that he is needed, she should feel that at the end of the day there is someone who loves him unconditionally.

She opened her eyes and smiled. "Devi Maiya, mujhe sakti do taki meye inhe woh jab de sakun jiska yeh haqdaar hai, ek dost banke hi sahi, meye sirf aur sirf pyaar dunga inhe, badle meye mujhe kuch nahi chahiye". (Oh lord give me strength so that I am able to give him the peace as a friend. I want to give him love and only love and I don't want anything in return".

**

Her chain of thoughts broke with the very call

She jerked up hearing her ringtone.

She took her phone and saw some international number.

Her hand was shivering, her nerve was falling, she was going all cold.

How can she explain everything to Pulkit.

his name kept on flashing on her screen.

Finally she gathered some courage to pick up.

"Hello!"

"Khushi! Kaise ho?"

She was totally blank she didnot know how to react. What will she say? how will she reply back.

After few minutes of silence she asked

"How are you Prince?"

"It feels so good to hear Prince from your mouth Khushi. I missed you so much yaar. Did not you miss me?"

"I missed you" khushi said in a low ton.

"You dont have to miss me anymore".

She looked up and waited for him to continue

"I am waiting for you in your house".

She froze.

"Pulkit in my house?" she thought