Chap 34 : Rabba Ve

"I want you to just leave my house right now Arnav ji". She said keeping her eyes low.

Arnav leaned on her on the bed and asked in his trademark husky tone "Really?"

Khushi looked in his eyes and saw him admiring her gussa lovingly a cute naughty smile playing on his lips.

Khushi flattered her lashes a little and relplied in a stammering voice "Y...es".

"Is it? He asked brushed his warm breath on her already flushed face raising his eye brows.

He leaned further and placed in open mouthed kiss on her warm chubby cheeks.

"she closed her eyes, her anger draining down immediately the way he kissed her. Oh she so wanted him to kiss her like this. She knows everytime he is mad at her his passion and intensity were always to its highest level.

She clutched the bed sheets not wanting to hug him and give in so easily.

He saw her doing that and repeated the same thing on her other cheeks, this time making sure he brushed his chest against her soft swells.

"Soch lo khushi, you want me to leave right?"

With that he planted another soft yet passionate kiss on her other cheek.

He leaned further to capture her petals which were already quivering and welcoming him to mark his when sudden she said brushed her breath "Yes, i'..i'..wa'nt'.you'..to leave my house right now".

Arnav opened his eyes and saw her. A tear drop rolling down from the corner of her eyes.

"Did she really mean it?" Arnav thought.

Khushi slowly opened her eyes to meet his. They conveyed some unknown pain, unknown words, unknown feelings in that eye lock before Arnav looked down and kissed then again kissed her forehead pouting his lips due to with she closed her eyes feeling the warmth yet again in the very same man who did not even think twice to hurt her and expose her infront of that third person. Pulkit is indeed a third person in her life now. No matter how much tine she is taking to refuse him but she knows she will eventually refuse him because she is not only physically marked by Arnav, but mentally also. She just cannot deny that she loves Arnav immensely. The love that she always wished to do in her life. The love she always cherished in her life. The love, which she had never ever able to do it to pulkit. But she loves this mist flawed man. Or should I say the flaw which makes her perfect.

Breaking the kiss he cupped her face "I will wait for misha in the dinning area. You take rest. Don't stress yourself. And I think I am putting you on stress. So its better I just leave this room right now".

Arnav left her room and waited for Misha and gul to come.

**

After a minute or two he saw her coming out of her room.

Both of them just looked at each other and then they were back to their own thing what they were doing.

Khushi tired to walk towards her kitchen while Arnav checked her official mails. But the truth was his eyes were on her all the time from the door till the area where she walked.

He frowned "was she hiding something from him? What is it that is there in her hand? And why the hell is she hiding from me? Aisa kya hai?

Khushi covered the thing behind her nighty and walked slowly towards the kitchen. Her eyes still wait. Her face still pale.

Suddenly she clutched her belly and yelled in pain "Maa".

Arnav immediately got up and went towards her.