Chap 53 : Mistress

He touched her lips with his and lingered it on her much eager ones. Drowning in their own sweet and sensuous wold they totally forgot that they were standing in the middle of the hall in front of several people.

Suddenly their trance broke by the innumerous claps practically deafening them. She immediately looked at him and blushed furiously getting caught on the wrong foot. He naughtily licked his lips, which was only visible to him to tease her. She immediately lowered her lashes and turned all red in embarrassment.

Winking her he moved back and was immediately dragged by her sister to take shots.

As per the plan without any warning Rohan put the nozzle of the bottle inside he mouth and started tilting it screaming, "bottoms up bhabi'come on" cheering her.

Hearing Rohan's voice Arnav looked at Khushi who had already had one fourth of the alcohol.

Rushing towards her he held the bottle and gritted his teeth towards rohan.

Before he could scream at him he felt her hands snaking him. Resting her head on his back she hiccupped and started giggling.

He immediately forgot all his anger and turned to face her.

She looked at him and widened her smile and then wrapping her arms around him once again she rested her head on his chest and smuggled up feeling his warmth.

She looked towards him still holding him tightly and made a puppy face. Stealing glances towards his lips she barely whispered "Kiss Me" in a very tempting tone.

His heart thumped listening her husky voice and her desired filled eyes. If it would have been in their apartment he would have ripped her saree and his outfit into pieces and in no time would have pleasured her, satifying her with everything she wanted to do with him.

Wiping of his desire he pecked her cutely and looked at her lovingly.

For the first time she wanted to be kissed, for the first time she has asked something from him, for the first time she demanded something from him.

She pouted sensing a loss when he just pecked her. She frowned and pulled him by him collar. In her tipsy tone she said "I wanted a kiss, Mr Riazada, not this".

He smiled and leaned near her ear, "baby I will give you whatever you want trust me, but not here".

He pulled back and watched her face. She was still frowning. "then where?" she said patting his lips with her finger.

He guest couldnot stop his giggles anymore. She was looking absolutely a cutie-pie and an innocent kid who is "out" for the first time, doesnot have any clue what took over her.

He picked her up in his arms and signaled Misha that they are leaving. She showed a thumbs up sign and they made their way towards the car.

"yeh ladka hai allah kaisa hai deewana"

he looked at her who has just started to sing a sing loudly. He noticed some people were looking at them.

"You are ashamed of yourself for being me me kya?" she asked him while he was looking at others who were looking at them.

He turned his face towards her and said, "I am enjoying every moment with you".

"Really?" she said excitedly and hugged him snaking her arms around his neck and pecking him on his cheeks, leaving her lipstick mark on him.

Looking at the mark she gigglied.

Arnav frownd a little and asked her "why are you giggling?"

She took her tongue out a little and touched her upper lip and closed her lips while saying "LIP" ''''.and then roaming her finger on his stubble where she kissed him "STICK" came out from her mouth.