"I often dream being in a dark place, surrounded by a lot of me full of eyes" he said, "Or I dream about  a room lightened by a candle that's on a night table, near it there's a bed where someones sleeping in. I feel like I know who that person is, but I'm never sure. I try to wake it up but every time I try the one that is waking up is me."

"Have you ever wondered the meaning of this dreams?"

 "Yes, and some people I know tried to explain it"

"At the end we discovered that the person that is sleeping is my mother. When I was little I saw her in bed but I couldn't wake her up. She tried to suicide with a lot of pills but my father called the ambulance in time."

"I'm sorry Hyung"

I didn't have the chance to ask if her mother is still alive or not. I think about it constantly. Maybe I acted like someone who doesn't give a damn, but I didn't know how to react.

But then he smiled and continued to confess his secrets to me.

He told me that he had panic attacks, that he couldn't sleep because of the nightmares, and that he have social anxiety disorder, that he prefers staying at home rather than being outside, or go to school by foot rather than taking the bus. Now I've understood why he was always absent at school. It's a struggle for Yoongi Hyung.

The trust that he had towards me gave me the strength to talk about my life. And while I was talking he was listening to me with an amazed face.

"One day, a friend of mine suggested me the physiologic centre of Busan. There, the sessions with psychologists are free and it isn't a problem if you're not an adult."

"She convinced me to go. They gave me some pills so that I could sleep well and remain relaxed."

"Jimin, when I see someone that's struggling like me, I suggest him/her to go there. Give it a try if you want."

"I'm afraid to."