Hoseok decides to move slowly , sweetly, inside me. He had found my sensible part and kept aiming it, becoming victim of his movements. The first push. I squeeze my eyes , biting my lip. The second. I moan.  The third, the fourth and fifth push continues with an agonizing velocity, intolerable. 

"Hoseok, please" I look at him, begging him to stop this torture.

"Yes?" He pretends not to understand. "What do you want me to do?" he winks. He grabs my waist , keeping the same velocity. 

I bow the edges of my mouth and look at him with teary eyes.

"You're so needy" he says. "But I want you to say it: what do you need Jimin?" he laughs, pushing deeply.

He takes my breath away. I feel like he's joking around. "I-I need you" I answer.

He gives me a kiss in the edge of my mouth. "Why?" He's teasing me.

"God" I answer again , with exasperation "fuck me, Hoseok"

So Hoseok pulls it out and enters in, more deeply using more strength and decision, intensifying every push.

Now I don't want to detain myself, so I let moans exit in my mouth. We kept kissing while our waists bumps. I start touching myself to develop more pleasure, stimulating the helmet to come.

He sinks his teeth in my neck, while he comes inside me. He lets himself go in my body, while breathing breathlessly and wedge his head in the cavity of the clavicle. With one hand I brush his hair , moving some locks that covers his face. I slide the hand in his naked back, caressing it sweetly. It passes a while before Hoseok decides to change position , laying beside me. 

"You have a very cute mole in the clavicle" whispers afterwards.