#thirdpov

We live intense and full-of-life moments, but we usually understand only when they finishes. Really. One day you wale up, open your eyes, you stand up and cover you face, using your hands or the pillow. Why? You don't really know why but you continue doing it. Sometimes it's easier to be angry with ourselves, at times it's even right. 

Hoseok, for example, he understood what happened between him and Jimin when Yoongi, the day after the conversation with the boy, entered the office with a big smile. The boy arrived when Hoseok was usually waiting for Jimin. It was weird. It was different. It tasted like new, but nothing interesting. 

"Dr. Jung, you look sad today" he observed his patient with satisfaction. Yoongi knew everything that happened between him and his classmate. That same morning, after class, Jimin came to him crying, stuttering things that he couldn't connect. "It's your fault. You gave me the advice to go at the Centre. You know Jung Hoseok, right? You did it on purpose, didn't you?"

It was funny, at the moment, seeing Jimin desperate because of his psychologist. Obviously Jimin couldn't know if he did it on purpose or not, but something brought it to this conclusion. A presentiment? maybe.

Yoongi simply wedged two insignificant people to realize his revenge. Indeed, he couldn't accept the fact that he was declined by Jimin, after all those attentions. He confessed to the little at his feelings, receiving, as a reply, a pitiful smile. "Sorry Hyung, I appreciate every single thing about you, but not in the same way as you do." Bang. Little simple words made Yoongi's insipid heart to crumble. 

He knew Jimin as much as he knew Dr. Jung, or Hoseok. He even knew, after demolishing the big wall built by the biggest, the story of Kim Taehyung. 

The sweet Taehyung. Who he was? A boy that from the look it was just like the other that came into Hoseok's office. But different, not comparable with anyone. Taehyung was as joyful as how he was close. incessant changes. Creative. A mind that went too far. And that's why he felt locked out; between the limits of the Korea. This was the thought that was harassing him. "Nobody can understand me. It's not because I want attention...I..really..can't stay with nobody." But then, slowly, that nobody became an "Hoseok Hyung, with you I can be myself" They built a very strong legacy. But there's a reason why we say that "not all that glitters is gold", indeed, even if Taehyung sight's of the world was now softer, he decided to take away his life.

The sweet Taehyung, the seventeen-years-old suicide. The only patient that Hoseok didn't helped until the end. His only thought from morning to bed time. 

Yoongi admitted that he fucked up, letting his fragile Jimin meet Hoseok, that was slowly loosing his mental stability. Taehyung was his obsession. They persecuted their selves: he couldn't let him go while the memories where agonizing and limpid in the worst moments. 

Yoongi wished that Hoseok would, in some ways, see Taehyung in Jimin, wishing that he would feel the same when he was declined by Jimin.