Inspired by the song lyric "Storia impossibile" by Andrea Nardinocchi.

#thirdpov

After joking around with them, what was Yoongi wishing? How should he feel, seeing Jimin in that status? With puffy eyes and humid cheeks? If before these two were barely talking, now the little stopped. It wasn't easy to bear him, and that took him, one morning, to admit what he did without mentioning Kim Taehyung. 

"I'm sorry Jimin. But I've never thought that something would've born between you two" He finished to talk and then he lay his shoulders onto the tile wall.

 Jimin at first didn't want to express his thoughts. Because of the way he blocked him in the toilet, without explaining nor saying any objection. And because it was Min Yoongi and he didn't know if he should trust him or not.

"Indeed, nothing born...at least, on his side" he replied.

"It's what you're thinking. If you're brave, try to look at him. If you need to, say to him goodbye or clear up, and if it finishes well, just say 'bye'. I don't know Jimin, I thought I would comfort myself seeing you like this, but here I am, saying to you to go to him". Silence. He received a very-close kiss to thank him. And he accepted it without complaining.

The same day, Hoseok refused to let the patient in. He knew he wasn't doing the right thing: those people were counting on him. He couldn't afford it but he needed space for himself to think. There were a lot of things that he didn't understood, like Jimin's manners. Could they talk about love? maybe. Thus, why couldn't they love each other, crave for each other, liking each other, stay together without discussing on it?

Hoseok was ready to hug him and protect him. Maybe he didn't showed well what was he feeling but the feeling was very strong. Thinking of his body could've cause a blackout. All the things were darkening but his imagination is pointed on the nakedness and the shining that the body was emanating.

The office's door opened, making Hoseok's face look up, before he was staring at some papers. He froze when he saw Jimin that was entering without permission. It looks that he got more handsome from the last time that they met. The more he looked at him, the more he understood how much he was afraid of not seeing him overstep that door again. 

"I couldn't stop him" said the secretary. He was following Jimin little by little and grabbing him by the arm, so that he could push him.

"Don't worry" he said to her, still looking at Jimin. "Let him be", and then, after looking at the boy, she exited the room.

"Hello?" Hoseok greeted, not knowing how he should talk to him. Jimin smiled, a little insecure. "It isn't necessary that you fake smile" Hoseok said "If you're of you're not sure of what you want to say then go away. If you don't want to remain then go away."

The boy didn't listened to him. "Is from the day we discussed that I wanted to come here" He listened "I wanted to say to you that I'm not feeling fine" Jimin remained stand still, in front of the door. He was studying the expression of the biggest.  He noticed little imperfections that he would've never called "flaws", and he was happy to know that even him felt like that, "And I think that it's the same for you" added smiling.

"I also wanted you to know that I tried a lot and I'm here. Why shouldn't we talk nor see each other? The thing that we have can't be stopped, even if it can hurt us. Even if it's like I'm living an impossible story. What's the difference?" he came near him.

"Rather then be hurt without, I decided to be hurt for you, you understand?"

Hoseok stood up from the chair and came to Jimin. He hugged him and squeezed him.

"I want to stay with you" Jimin said, laying his head onto his shoulder.

"Me too, darling" Hoseok said after a while, "Thanks, thanks for coming back Taetae."

fin