I'm laying down in a leather bed, admiring the ceiling while I wait for Hoseok to finish with his work. I'm tempted to take my things and go away, but then I saw his hair and looked him in chapter and verse, so I changed idea.

"Are you good?" he asks me while he's signing some papers.

I continue to look at him, this time, with a concerned face. He spoke with a particularly severe tone of voice that made me feel unprepared. 

"Ah...me? Uhm yeah, I think I'm fine,why?" i answer, not so sure.

"you're pale and have bags under your eyes-said gently- Jimin are you sleeping?"

I just bow, I can feel a shiver in my body. He exposed me, even if I didn't said anything. And that made me feel uncomfortable. I never thought that he would notice my physical changing (that I didn't even noticed); these last days I didn't bother to look at me in the mirror. Yet I'm still curious, how did he know? And that evening he didn't even looked at me, or was he?

I look up and met his eyes. I can see that he's worried.

"Jimin- he gathers all of my attention even if I'm already watching him- take care of yourself or I will"

(I can't find the original gif for this and the next chapter, I'll soon edit it if the GIFs are found)
:D