So what brings you here?

Does Dr. Jung always oppresses his patients by asking them this? Or is it me that can stress out so quickly?

I touch my jet-black hair. Why did he asked? Isn't it obvious that I am here because I have a problem? He wants me to say it. And it is obvious that he has already made an idea of how I am, by the way I got up from the chair, to the way I walk or where I look at. Psychologist are like that, I think.

"I'm Dr. Jung" he says. I already know what's his name, but I think he repeated it for courtesy. I look up and I see that he's already watching me. His head is protruding on a side and he is smiling. His smile is comforting, it relaxes me.

"You can call me Hoseok" he continues. I can barely nod. I remain in silence. "What about you, what's your name?"

I know that he is trying to help me, but one side wants to tell him to leave me alone. The other side knows that it's something daft, because I decided to come here.

"Park Jimin" I answer with a gentle and low voice, I bet he didn't heard me.

"Jimin, what a beautiful name, do you know what does it means?" he asks me while searching something in the desk.

I hesitate a little, Even if he's polite, there's something that bothers me. "No" I answer.

"Ji means wisdom, Min intelligence and shrewdness.- Jimin is used to describe someone that takes care of the others" He says, quitting what he was doing. "Beautiful, don't you think? It also sound so good...Jimin, I can't wait to know you."