Today Hoseok is very angry. I don't know why but I don't want to ask. I only know that he entered his office screaming and slammed his books on the desk. He started to move his hands in the air, started to talk of things that he only knows and going back and forth through the room. he continued complaining , at times he says something that I can understand, while I'm here sitting near him. I don't want to say something because the situation would just worsen. I watch his movements, wondering what is the cause of his anger. And it's alright, for now. He's there venting to me. It's like we're building a stable harmony in this messy chaos. But I return back into reality when Hoseok hits a porcelain vase with his arm. He looks at what was remaining of it with an amazed face. He moves the pieces of porcelain apart. He's incredulous. He looks at me, waiting for the answer of a question he thought he asked me. Maybe no. Maybe is something else. He starts blaming me for things that I didn't even do. 

"You're weak Jimin, and do you know were weak goes?" he asks me because he finished the reasons why he was blaming me. I lower my look and he already understood my answer. He comes near me and continues his conversation:"they all end up like this vase. Funny, isn't it?" he laugh with bitterness for a split second. 

"You know what's also funny?"his chest is shaken by some spasm. He has hiccups, now tears are streaming down his cheeks and meets below his chin. His cheekbone are now glittery.

"I'm weak too and I'm about to become like this vase. Funny, right?" his eyes meets mine "Why aren't you laughing, darling?"

My lips are half-opened, like I'm about to say something, but It's like I'm mute only for now.

"You know why I found it funny? because I've never felt something like this before. I don't know how to manage it. It's torturing me. I end up always thinking about it. It bothers me a lot that I want to tear it away from me, getting rid of it forever."

Now the distance between us decreased. I listen to his words, hypnotized.

"Tell me, darling, does love hurts so bad?"