I'm sitting in the armchair of Hoseok's office. This time I couldn't remain at home. I felt that it was a must to come here. 

The secretary made me enter without any problems, even though Hoseok didn't arrived yet. She admitted that he said that I could get comfortable in any occasions. I wish that I could smile, but I detained myself because I was in front of her. 

The rays of sunlight crosses the ivy. I beat my foot in the floor repeatedly. I eat my nails. It's all so silent.

I'm here but I don't know what I'll say when he'll be right in front of me. An option could be that I remain silent, waiting for something. Or wait that he'll talk first.

I hear some footsteps from the hallway, getting closer to the studio. It's definitely him. I squeeze my knees with the hands.

While the handle lowers, I stand up. I don't even have time to recognize the person that entered the room that I get pushed in the wall.

"Why didn't you came yesterday?" It's him. Enchanting, as always. His face isn't that far from mine, I can feel his breath caress my skin. He looks at me while he holds me in that position with his arms.

I don't have the time to answer, he immediately asks me:" what? You didn't like it?" He kisses my neck to provoke me but it didn't last long "Did you...regret it?"

He moves away and bumps into the edge of his desk. He giggles but returns serious. "You made me crazy" says, widen and tighten his hands. 

"W-what?" I ask, remaining in the same position.

"The fact that I didn't see you" continues "The fact that you didn't came made me crazy. I thought..." he stutters " I thought a lot of things. I thought that you'd never come back".

"Hyung are you okay?"

A smirk crosses his face, making him wrinkle the eyebrows and his nose. But then he smiles, closing a little bit his eyes, and replies:"Honestly, not really."