Hoseok's apartment is really big just for one person. I wonder if he ever feels lonely at times.

It has modern furniture that looks very expensive. As a whole, there aren't things that belong to him. There isn't something that characterizes him, neither in the kitchen or in the living room, and I'm a little sad about that. I wished that I could know something more about him. 

It wasn't easy convincing my mother to go at Taehyung's house for a sleepover, where she thinks I am right now. She always wants me to advise her before and not when I leave, so that she can be more organized. Anyway, after persisting, she let me go, even with a happy mood.

"Why did you accepted my invite?"Hoseok asks, all of a sudden. He spoke slowly, using a tone of voice more deeper than the usual, a sweeter way. It looks like a reproach, but he has a little smile on his face that makes me believe it's not.

"It looked more like an obligation" I admit, while having eye contact for a little, "I thought I had no options" I smile.

 We're sitting in his coach and we've just finished dinner. Since he had nothing in the kitchen, Hoseok ordered some eritrean food. And instead of being rude, I tried to eat all of the food that he gave me. 

Hoseok laughs and shakes his head. Maybe he doesn't know how much he looks authoritative, in some occasions. Maybe he doesn't know how much he influences me. I started spending more time with him, I've started feeling well, in some ways. And I thank Yoongi for suggesting me the psychology centre, that day.

He lays his hand in my knee, drawing with his fingers abstract images. Then he slowly slides it in my thigh and squishes it a little. I can't not watch his decisive grasp that is also sweet. His gesture is descriptive. It's soft, smooth, hot and comfy. I can't find any lacks.

I didn't noticed that he got close, I was so concentrated, but then I feel his lips kissing my neck and his fresh breath touching my skin. I shiver and my breath is more weary. I'm holding my breath accidentally. I can feel my chest heavy and my heart just stopped beating or started to beat more faster. I shiver again. And while Hoseok continues kissing my neck, I'm asking how can he unsettles me, moving me out of the reality.