He gets up, standing in front of me. He stretches his arms, searching or mine, and gets me up quickly. His hands leaves my forearm and grasps my hips, moving me close to him. He looks me into the eyes and smiles, then he gets back in my neck to kiss it with more passion.

He drags me in another room, realizing  that it's his bedroom when he pushes me into it. And like the other rooms, is anonymous. How can a beautiful person, like him, live in a place without warmth? 

Hoseok is standing, in the edge of the bed. Then his eyes meets mine, and I blush in hindrance. 

"Maybe, I..."I start to talk but he immediately interrupts me without letting me finish the sentence.

"Don't say a word" he says, "Don't say a thing". He sits above me with legs astride. He slowly raises my hoodie, touching my muscles. I lift my chest, a little insecure, so that he could totally remove the hoodie. He takes time to look at my naked chest, before leaving a contrail of kisses. He stops above the belly. 

He dampens his lips,again. Our lips gets closer. I put a hand in his hair. I open the mouth, hope to deepen the contact. Hoseok notices it and puts his lips in the upper part of the lip, then puts it together with a sweet, but also passionate, kiss. I smile. We look at each other with a conspiratioral look. I feel happy.

I bow my neck, inviting him to continue. Hoseok kisses my jaw, then my chin, biting it a little.

I'm shaken by the shivers, and when Hoseok grabs the edge of my trousers, I moan. I can hear him laugh.

I raise my hips to help him remove the trousers, he minuses this time to remove my boxer. So I'm here, under him still dressed, completely naked. Naked, undefended. Abandoned in his commands.

Hoseok looks at me, discovered, hiding through my stitches, birthmarks and moles. I wonder what he's thinking about, if I'll like him even in this status; with the cheek burning, with half-closed eyes and and erection between my legs. My hands tries to cover my body, even if it isn't useful. 

He leans his head. With a smile in his face, tries to comfort me. He takes my wrists, moving my arms. He gives me a kiss on my forehead and one in my lips.

"You're so handsome Jimin".