I came back to see Hoseok the next Saturday, and I waited a little bit longer because it took a while for him to come towards me. He's dressed casual, different from what he usually wears, and he's got a strange expression, covered by a scarf. His cheeks are colored by a slightly toned red that sweetens him. He's out of breath, I guess he ran to come here.

He's happy, apparently without a reason, his smile is overwhelming and contagious. He convince me every day that coming here is the best choice, and I don't have any doubts.

He's got a medium blue box  in his hands, he then brings it closer to his face and shakes it a little, without ruining what's inside. I wonder what is it.

When we entered his office, he placed his things in his desk and then he came near me with a chair. Then, with his head, he suggested me to sit, while he was going to sit in his usual armchair.

With an arm he moved his coat and bag, leaving the blue box between us.

"I haven't done breakfast yet, what about you?" he asked while tapping on the wood.

Me neither, nor I've done lunch and dinner the other days. I cannot touch food these days,but I won't tell him, he might point his finger at me or get worried, so I leave my silent thoughts.

"While I was coming here I had the chance to stop by a bar and I bought this." he says, finally opening the box, revealing a slice of berries' cake and two spoons.

"I thought about you- says while giving me a spoon- so let's eat it together, shall we?"

I wanted to shake my head and move the slice away from me. It looked delicious: a base made out of cookies with yogurt, strawberries and berries. 

(still can't find the exact gif, sorry)