Chapter 6

Xavier's POV

She was so adorable when she eats. What am I saying. Here I was watching her like a creep while she ate her soup innocently. I had only met her yesterday, what was I even doing. The way she moaned in delight and used her finger to get the dribble of soup off her chin.

My pants tightened. I was going to have to take a very... cold shower tonight. I watched her take the final slurp of soup happily. She then looked at me with an adorable little smile. "All d-done!" She said with a cute little stutter at the end.

"Good girl, now follow me." I stood up and softly grabbed her tiny hand in a firm grip. Don't blame me  I just don't want to take a chance of her running away anymore. I pulled her softly towards the door and opened it. I pulled her into the living room. As soon as we entered the front door opened and Caleb came strutting in.

I groaned mentally and looked at him curiously. Normally I wouldn't have a problem with Caleb who happens to be my childhood friend walking in whenever he liked but right now isn't the best time. "What do you want Caleb?" I asked annoyed.

"Can't a man just walk in to see his best friend." He asked

"No!"

He faked hurt by putting his hand on his chest. "Wow man I thought you loved me. Anyways if you won't talk to me I might as well talk to the beauty beside you. It's nice to see you again Sunny!"  He said happily.

"Hello!" Sunny said with a cute smile. Wait a second, she didn't stutter. She always stutters with me why didn't she stutter with him. I mentally growled.

"Is this grouch bothering you sunshine. If so you can come with me and we can have a good time." Caleb said ending with a wink. My chest tightened at the nickname he gave her. Only I should be the one who gives her a nickname. I heard a tiny giggle beside me. She was enjoying his puny attempts of flirting!?!??

"I bet Xavier hasn't shown you the game room. Would you like to come with me so I could show you?" I glared at Caleb. How dare he try to steal little one away from me. Just watch, she will say no.

I looked down beside me at the little vixen. At the same time she looked up at me with a cute expression on her face. When she realized I was staring she quickly turned her head. She looked back at Caleb and did the complete opposite of what I wanted her to. She rapidly shook her head yes and pulled away from me towards Caleb. My hand felt cold without her tiny one in it.

She chose Caleb over me. I felt a pang of sadness and jealousy hit me. Caleb looked at me and smirked. "Well Xavier if you need us my little sunshine and I are going to go to be in the game room." With that he reached down and grabbed Sunny's tiny hand and pulled her along beside him. As they walked away Sunny turned her head around to look back at me. When she saw the expression on my face her eyes widened and she quickly turned her head back to the front.

I fists clenched at my side. How dare she choose to leave with him. I'm much better than Caleb will ever be. If she asked I would have showed her the whole mansion. Hell, if she wanted I would show her the whole fucking city! I turned around and started stomping up the stairs. When she gets back I'll show her. I'll show her that it was the wrong choice to chose Caleb over me. I smirked. I'll show her whose better.

Sunny's POV

I felt Caleb's warm hand wrapped around mine as he pulled me along side of him. We walked through a series of hallways till finally we reached a big room with a large flat screen TV. Under the TV was a big box thing and a bunch of weird looking controllers. There was a ping pong table, foosball table, mini fridge, 3 other small TV's and loads of other stuff.

Everything looked so interesting and I ran in excited looking at all the stuff. When I realized that I didn't ask if I could go in there I stood still and looked at Caleb guiltily. What if he didn't want me to go in and now he's mad. He looked at me confused. "Why did you stop?" He asked.

"I-I didn't know if y-you wanted me to go in?" I said shyly.

He looked at me with a weird expression and smiled at me. "Your not like the other girls Xavier bring home. Would you like to play ping-pong?" I shook my head yes. He lightly guided me towards the table and handed me a ping-pong paddle

-1 hour later-

My stomach hurt from laughing so hard. Me and Caleb had played ping-ping and foosball for about an hour and has made me laugh the most I ever have. "Do you want to play on the Xbox?" He asked. I looked at him confused. What's an Xbox?

"What's that?" I asked.

His eyes widened. "You don't know what an Xbox is?" I shook my head. "Follow me."

He walked over towards the box below the TV and clicked a button. The box came alive and Caleb slid a disk in there. "Alright the game we're going to be playing is Call Of Duty." I nodded my head. He reached forward, grabbed one of the controllers and handed it to me.

"Here, okay so what you want to do is take that gun and shoot the people who are not on your team. Are you ready?" I shook my head yes unsure. I have to shoot people? This seemed really violent and I wasn't good with violence.

I hit a button which made me walk around in the TV. I jumped up on the couch excited that I found out something. After a minute of walking around I suddenly heard gunshots and saw red on the TV screen. I started pressing all the buttons on the remote till suddenly I saw the man in front of me that was shooting head fall off and blood squirted out.

My eyes widened and felt my hands get shaky. I dropped the remote and felt tears start to gather in my eyes. "Hey, are you okay Sunny?" As if on cue I burst out crying.

I felt warms arms pull me towards his chest. "Sh sh sh, what happened? Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" He pulled me away from his chest a little to inspect me to make sure I was okay.

"I-i k-, he-he die-." Suddenly the door slammed opened hitting the wall hard. I turned to look and saw a livid looking Xavier. He looked so mad it scared me. His eyes looked around the room finally landing on Caleb and I. If it was even possible when he saw us he looked even more mad.

He stomped over to us and glared at Caleb. "What the fuck did you do Caleb!"  Xavier said angrily.

Caleb looked offended. "I didn't do shit, she just randomly started crying." I felt myself starting to cry harder.

Suddenly I felt warm arms wrap around me and pick me up over the top of the couch. I was then set on someone's hip. I wrapped my legs around their torso burying my head in their shoulder. Xavier rocked back and forth with me in his arms till finally I stopped crying. "Will you tell me why you were crying Sunny?" Xavier asked surprisingly soft.

I looked up and wiped my eyes. "I-I was play Call D-duty I think a-and the guys h-head fell off and th-there was blood an-" I couldn't finish because I burst out crying thinking back to what happened.

I felt Xavier tense up. "Caleb! Why the fuck would you let her play Call Of Duty! She's too fucking innocent for that! How the fuck did you think it was a good idea!" Xavier screamed at Caleb.

"I didn't fucking know she would react like that!" Caleb yelled back.

"How the hell did you think she would react!"

"I don't fucking know." I heard Xavier growl and then I felt him turning around and walking towards the door with me in his arms. We walked out.

I was exhausted from crying and laid my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes. I felt him start to go up the stairs with me in his arm. Wow, he was strong was my last thought before I let sleep take over me.

/////////////////////:::::::////////////////////////

146 views guys! Y'all don't understand how much that means to me! ❤️❤️

I hope y'all are having a peachy day and if you have any ideas or questions don't be afraid to comment. 🍑